[+]<---Your Ass Here

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

wow, i love your mod man... it has the garand rifle, n i'm a huge garand fan... i have some cool garand clip ejection sounds & clip ding sounds... i wonder if i could help you guys with the garand sounds...:D hope i could help you guys... :) when is this mod coming out again?

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
wow, i love your mod man...

:-p its not my mod :-p but welcome to the club...

it has the garand rifle, n i'm a huge garand fan... i have some cool garand clip ejection sounds & clip ding sounds...

As far as i know, they cannot prevent a weapon from reloading mid-clip... so the clip "popping out" will not be possible, the closest i beleve theyt can do (as far as i know) is make the reloading sound start with a "ding"

it has the garand rifle, n i'm a huge garand fan... i have some cool garand clip ejection sounds & clip ding sounds...

i dont know if they have garand sounds ingame... but if they dont, and you have some high-quality garand sounds, send em in ^_~ the worst they can say is "we already have some"...

when is this mod coming out again?

Tomarrow.... :smokin:

Kasperle!!!

Kradschuetze@Kar98

50 XP

16th June 2003

0 Uploads

55 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Garands sucks :p!!! I want Stg44 or G43 !

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

beeyatch! my Type-38 will own joo!

Alakazou

Jimmy Paterson's disciple

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

847 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
Originally posted by Kasperle!!! Garands sucks :p!!! I want Stg44 or G43 !

Nan Stg and G43 suck Vive la PPSH 41

Skorz

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

452 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Ph33r my Armored Quadricycle!

GB-Armored-PoweredQuadracycle-June1899.jpg

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

WOOT!!!!!

now THATS a weapon to be feared! :-p it MUST go in FH....

StukaAce#1

Former [11PzG]

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

511 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

lol skorz that was so random.

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

I think it should be a little easier to handle bolt action rifles.Because in the beginning of the war some battles were all rifles.I think FH should make the guy pull the bolt back quicker, if you cant do it it dont matter its just a suggestion.

[+]<---Your Ass Here

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th June 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Originally posted by Neko Reaperman :-p its not my mod :-p but welcome to the club... As far as i know, they cannot prevent a weapon from reloading mid-clip... so the clip "popping out" will not be possible, the closest i beleve theyt can do (as far as i know) is make the reloading sound start with a "ding" i dont know if they have garand sounds ingame... but if they dont, and you have some high-quality garand sounds, send em in ^_~ the worst they can say is "we already have some"... Tomarrow.... :smokin:

wow, thats smart, starting e reloading sound w/ a ding... and how can i send them in? i think that MOHAA's garand sound is the best... the clip ejection height is juz right too... i've got a garand clip hitting the ground too... how do i send them in?

another suggestion is that they should make rifles do 90% damage... as in 1 chest shot = 1 kill...

and mayb they should make e bolt ****ing time faster...

finally, garand should do 87% damage...

the best is that, all SMGs require 2-3 shots to kill bolt rifles 1 shot... semi-auto 1-2...

cuz its crap health percentage in bf... requires too many bullets to kill...

that's my pt of view...

Dod 3.1's life is the best...

bazookas/Panzershrecks should do as much damage as grenades too...

hope the FH guys reading my post... :D

and how do i send in sounds?