explamster

Flying Ace

50 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#21 17 years ago

It couldn't hurt to make the Garand a little more accurate. I picked up the Garand sniper kit a while ago and prone, against a wall, not moving otherwise whatsoever, I centered the crosshair on a prone, still kraut at about 30 yards, fired and didn't even score a body shot.

cat3

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th December 2003

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#22 17 years ago
explamsterIt couldn't hurt to make the Garand a little more accurate. I picked up the Garand sniper kit a while ago and prone, against a wall, not moving otherwise whatsoever, I centered the crosshair on a prone, still kraut at about 30 yards, fired and didn't even score a body shot.

That's not the Garand, that's the sniper kits. They're all like that.

JOHNNY-OMA

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th December 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#23 17 years ago

been playing BF since the damn demo, no Garand in that... FH mod was the first MOD I played with a Garand... and ya it sucks ass... Read a book called Beyond Glory, it talks about the Garand and what it could really do... that bullet it fires is the same bullet the BAR shoots and the K98 shoots... each of those guns is differnt in FH... why? the fact that one is Automatic and ones breach loaded means nothing... the grain behind the bullets should be the same for all the .30cal guns! thus they should do the same amount of damage... and by they the BAR, you could shoot the thing standing and hit some real easy... of course in FH you have to lay down... errrr Still a good mod though!