Cavesloth

GF makes me horny

50 XP

3rd July 2003

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

How about putting a Japanese Y-boat (it was kinda like a u-boat, it was a submesible, but it could surface to launch a single plane). They were actually used to launch an attack on the panama canal but some of our destroyers spotted them and sank them before they could launch their planes. It could make a cool map to. It'd be like the Battle of Britain, the allies have to defend the canal while the axis tries to blow it up. What do you guys think?

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Yes, we know and it'll be considered for the far future.

Cavesloth

GF makes me horny

50 XP

3rd July 2003

0 Uploads

93 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

COOL BEANS!!! You guys rock!

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

how can you blow up a canal?

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

make ports blow them up

Tim nice but dim

mmmmmm doughnuts

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
CaveslothHow about putting a Japanese Y-boat (it was kinda like a u-boat, it was a submesible, but it could surface to launch a single plane). They were actually used to launch an attack on the panama canal but some of our destroyers spotted them and sank them before they could launch their planes. It could make a cool map to. It'd be like the Battle of Britain, the allies have to defend the canal while the axis tries to blow it up. What do you guys think?

Hey thats spooky I was watching a program on monday which had those y-boats(an I-400) on the history channel called the Samauri and the Swastika. Unfortuantly I was watching a film but watch parts of it when the adverts were on. Also on it was about the Japanese attacking India after conquering Burma (which they gave them independece).If I remember right it said something about the Indian soldiers switching sides and joining the axis if the invasion was successful.

Golly gosh!Thats a thought will there be any british/Japanese maps for example Burma?

j-i400.JPG (the planes come out the big thing in the middle)

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just ├śwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

looks really impressive! So this is a boat like a u-boat partly like a carrier, right?

Tim nice but dim

mmmmmm doughnuts

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
'.:[kFmS:.Fragger']looks really impressive! So this is a boat like a u-boat partly like a carrier, right?

yep but obviously less planes(3 at the most I think)

If you don't know what 'the big thing in the middle is'(lol my best technical term)

this will help i400seiran.jpg

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Those subs were huge. The size was comparable to an American light cruiser.