29 Infantry

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hello all, Ok when i saw Iwa Jima, I saw that all the trees were burned and it looked like it just go bombed, Even though i know it was bombed by B-29s. See here is my suggestion i think FH should put a small island like Crete and the regular Iwa Jima island, but at the small island there would be a docked battleship, Destroyer, and a Aircraft carrier then there will be a Airfiield, which has a B-29. Now in Iwa Jima it is all vegitationest and jap foces are roming around guarding. At the american island the people will get in the B-29 (about 3-4 seats) and fly to the island, the japs can only have very few choices of not getting killed by the B-29, and that is to run in the water, try to shoot it down, ring the alarm for people can get ready, or run in a secret undrground base or trench. now back to the B-29 flying to the Jap islan, ok when the B-29 gets at a strarit position and a good one they should drop the bomb, now there is a huge explosion that will wipe out the hole island, like trees bunkers buildings.etc (now this might have alot of lag so make about 3 B-29s for less lag and make ther explosions pretty big but you need those 3 to bomb the sisland). The U.S.A will here a distance explosion, that would be the time to attack, but if you are already out there then be in a far distance. Ok see the japs that hid would be alive still, the ones that didnt then the tickets for the japs would go down. Also same thisng you would have to take the flags to once you land on the coast. Next ther once the B-29 crashes it does not respawn or get ammo at all even if you land at the base, so you better hope non of the B-29s get shot down or miss place the bombing raid.

Tim nice but dim

mmmmmm doughnuts

50 XP

8th July 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
29 InfantryHello all, Ok when i saw Iwa Jima, I saw that all the trees were burned and it looked like it just go bombed, Even though i know it was bombed by B-29s. See here is my suggestion i think FH should put a small island like Crete and the regular Iwa Jima island, but at the small island there would be a docked battleship, Destroyer, and a Aircraft carrier then there will be a Airfiield, which has a B-29. Now in Iwa Jima it is all vegitationest and jap foces are roming around guarding. At the american island the people will get in the B-29 (about 3-4 seats) and fly to the island, the japs can only have very few choices of not getting killed by the B-29, and that is to run in the water, try to shoot it down, ring the alarm for people can get ready, or run in a secret undrground base or trench. now back to the B-29 flying to the Jap islan, ok when the B-29 gets at a strarit position and a good one they should drop the bomb, now there is a huge explosion that will wipe out the hole island, like trees bunkers buildings.etc (now this might have alot of lag so make about 3 B-29s for less lag and make ther explosions pretty big but you need those 3 to bomb the sisland). The U.S.A will here a distance explosion, that would be the time to attack, but if you are already out there then be in a far distance. Ok see the japs that hid would be alive still, the ones that didnt then the tickets for the japs would go down. Also same thisng you would have to take the flags to once you land on the coast. Next ther once the B-29 crashes it does not respawn or get ammo at all even if you land at the base, so you better hope non of the B-29s get shot down or miss place the bombing raid.

I don't think most of these ideas will ever get off the drawing board, or rather the messageboard, but anyway an interesting but slightly crazy idea :)

29 Infantry

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Hay thanks i thought Iwa jima could of had a little bit more realisim, so i thought of this but Fh did a nice job though.

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

this is off-topic. But I like your member name. Glad to see someone recognize the 29th Infantry Division.

29 Infantry

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Thanks.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

b-29.jpg :naughty:

most teams have problems geting a B-26 off the ground, this thing is a beast. Nice idea though.

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

wow, commas, periods and caps is you friend man. but just on the idea, why would they need to alert people that the americans were coming?? the instant the map started every one would know that they needed to fight. and it was Iwo Jima, not Iwa

Gamthen

I rax0r you all!

50 XP

10th May 2003

0 Uploads

586 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I think fire bombs would be a better choice for the B29, I don't know if they used them though. But to be fair to the Japanese, you would need to put some more AAA batterys up, but keep the fighters, they are fine. That B29 isn't coming down easy.

This could (keyword, COULD) be possible, seeing as the B29 was ingame about a year ago.... IIRC.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

The B29 is done by Mange, but that's a very low priority project atm.

29 Infantry

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Ok, thanks all, Probobly that would be pretty hard, but im not sying it is impossible for FH to do this. But one of my Favorite Maps is Crete 1941, this map should have a big Axis island and about 5 JU-52s, because I dont like that there is 40 people that can fit in the JU-52s and if the driver crashes then that is just 40 people that just died. See ther is 30 seats in all if there is 5 JU-52s and a little bit of men can stand up in it, but think there will be 5 JU-52s in the air and one going with about 9 paratroopers to each flag so that would mean more victorys for the Axis.