Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I have to say that I'm very impressed with the headgear in FH's El Alamein (only desert map I''ve played thus far, so I'm sure they are in the others.). I was sitting at the axis airfield thinking "I should post a thread saying they need to add field-caps and pith helmets and officer hats". And not a second later a guy ran in front of me with a field-cap on. I thought this was sent from god, lol. So my suggestion is. Will we see the headgear variation like on El Alamein on any European maps? I would really like to see the an "officers peaked-cap" for the "officer class". Yes, I'm fully aware officers still wore helmets mostly, but it would be a neat feature still. Also, things like the M43 field-cap and overseas caps to european maps. Just a suggestion/question. So what do you guys think...:thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: ?

[3Rb]RudeRogo

Polska Walczaca

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

russians need pilotkas

NOW

Uncle_Sam

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
'[3RbRudeRogo']russians need pilotkas

I can 2nd that. Although it doesn't really matter too much to me.

Swe_Flying_Frog

The Frogs Will Invade By Air

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Of course should the officers have uniqe caps!!

Dios

Cannon Fodder

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

291 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

:thumbsup:

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

All they have to do is change the color to field grey, and there ya go. I expect theyl be in shortly.

DAK masks were also planned to be ingame, but sadly they caused a CDT on all the maps they were in, so they were removed because it was the day before the release :p. Hopefully theyl be back as well. They make you look like an alien.

Uncle_Sam

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Oh yea, just like in Mohaa, gotta love those damn mask. Good to hear the M43 will be in Mcgibs. When can we expect to see your kick-a K98 in-game?

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Uhm, hopefully in a near future patch. I dont know if theyr including any new content in the .62 patch (just lots of bugfixes and balance tweaking) but I hope itl be in the next patch that has content.

I should be done skinning it by sunday at the latest.

Swe_Flying_Frog

The Frogs Will Invade By Air

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

That 0.62 patch with bugfixes is realy needed.. No offence on FH devs but i think the 0.61 is pretty much buggy...

(No Offence, ok :))

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

whe nwill it be out ?