Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

The music in the first trailer is the same that is played when you are on the menu in FH.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago
Originally posted by Major Hartmann The music in the first trailer is the same that is played when you are on the menu in FH.

have you asked EA for permision to use their musik ;)????

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago
Originally posted by BAMmeu have you asked EA for permision to use their musik ;)????

I don't think that music belongs to EA, it's a classical peice of music so... :uhm:

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
Originally posted by Usercool I don't think that music belongs to EA, it's a classical peice of music so... :uhm:

it was in Moedal of honor:Front line... and i think its theri music ... but who cares ;) no body likes ea any way :)

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
Originally posted by BAMmeu it was in Moedal of honor:Front line... and i think its theri music ... but who cares ;) no body likes ea any way :)

Bu was it made by EA? Wagners valkyre is used in countless movies but no-one is sueing anyone here :p

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
Originally posted by Usercool Bu was it made by EA? Wagners valkyre is used in countless movies but no-one is sueing anyone here :p

ROFL ... i didnt know that ;)

Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]

You know patton's speach in the movie?

I think that would be something nice to stick into the next trailer

Great idea, man.

it was in Moedal of honor:Front line... and i think its theri music ...

Yeah, EA owns it. It's composed by Michael Giacchino (or at least conducted by him) for Medal of Honor Frontline. I say leave it in 'cause the Frontline soundtrack is incredible (I'd also suggest After The Drop, in fact, I'd recommend that more than the current song, but it's far more mellow- check it out). If EA has a problem with it, I'm sure they'll let you know. And if they wanted you to remove it, it'd only take a small patch to do so.

A sidenote, I bought Frontline from EA's site because at the time they were including the Medal of HOnor Frontline score free with purchase. Yes. I'm that crazy and it's that damn good. :stallard: [/COLOR]

BAM

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Originally posted by Lord Nova You know patton's speach in the movie? I think that would be something nice to stick into the next trailer

ROFL :) yea thats a cool speach :)

Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]Although it'd have to be a trailer for the US forces 'cause I can guarantee people would be whining about the fact the speech is all pro-American otherwise. :rolleyes: [/COLOR]