Skorz

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

452 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

How about the Hungarian Army? Like Matyas said 'People keep forgetting us Hungarians'. Over 200.000 Hungarian soldiers died and 290.000 civilian so I think that they deserve a place in FH.

Tanks:

Ansaldo commander_ansaldo.jpgNimrod 40m_nimrod_with_marks_of_victory_on_gun.jpgCsaba 39m_csaba_with_new_mark_s.jpgToldi toldi_side.jpgtoldi_top.jpgtoldi_front.jpgtoldi_rear.jpgTuran turan_side.jpgturan_top.jpgturan_front.jpgturan_rear.jpgZrinyi zrinyi_1944_hajmasker_s.jpgzrinyi_s_201.jpg

Skorz

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

452 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

More:

t-38_s.jpgpziv_f1_1.jpgpziv_f1_2.jpgstug3_s.jpghetzer_s.jpg

Marks that were used in tanks and armoured cars:

marks_s.jpg

Skorz

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

452 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Hungarian uniforms:

994_1024488233.jpgSzent László division paratrooper in 1944-45 377_1025460736.jpgHungarian Szent László division paratrooper 1st lieutenant in 1944 377_1025374176.jpgHungarian Reconnaissance suit in winter 1943-44 377_1025556104.jpgHungarian pilot summer suit in 1942-43 377_1025727927.jpg377_1025728031.jpgPuma fighter regiment pilot 377_1025803643.jpg

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

nice pics :kerian: This is sorta pointless... French won't be in 0.6 and Italians probably won't be in even in 0.7... perhaps we should have a poll though, I for one don't know of any major Hungarian battles, but knows some Romanian.

RussianVodka

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Well 200,000 is not to much of a big deal compared to the 15,000,000 that the USSR lost.......

Oh... and pilotkas would be nice :nodding: so would soviet stile trench coats :nodding:

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

If Russian maps and equipment werent already such a vital component to the game I could see your point.

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

[QUOTE=Skorz]How about the Hungarian Army? Like Matyas said 'People keep forgetting us Hungarians'. Over 200.000 Hungarian soldiers died and 290.000 civilian so I think that they deserve a place in FH.

I know you must feel strongly about your countries part in the war but Hungary simply can't be added as a new army maybe just a new skin like Finland.Main armies are USA,Russia,Japan,Germany,Britian,France,Italy,Poland.Other countries such as Finland,Hungary,Canada,Ukraine etc must be classed as minor countries.

Finland+Hungary+Ukraine (some of it)=Germany Canada+Austraila=British empire

now maybe im biased since my grandad is from Ukraine but i think that Ukraine deserves a skin on at least one map.Listen to this when army group south reached ukraine they were told to take the recources (since it was the bread basket of europe) and treat the ukranaians as sub humans they rounded the men up and either shot them or enlisted them in the german army as cannon fodder.My grandad says of the 260.000 men who went into battle with him at the end of the war under 2000 remained alive.The russians seen them as traitors of the motherland and wanted them dead luckily my grandad escaped to the Uk however his friends were sent back to Russia to await there fait along with the rest of the Germans.I know other countries suffered terribly but plz give Ukraine a say in fh soon :nodding:

Artie

CCCP

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Al Capone[QUOTE=Skorz]How about the Hungarian Army? Like Matyas said 'People keep forgetting us Hungarians'. Over 200.000 Hungarian soldiers died and 290.000 civilian so I think that they deserve a place in FH.

I know you must feel strongly about your countries part in the war but Hungary simply can't be added as a new army maybe just a new skin like Finland.Main armies are USA,Russia,Japan,Germany,Britian,France,Italy,Poland.Other countries such as Finland,Hungary,Canada,Ukraine etc must be classed as minor countries.

now maybe im biased since my grandad is from Ukraine but i think that Ukraine deserves a skin on at least one map.Listen to this when army group south reached ukraine they were told to take the recources (since it was the bread basket of europe) and treat the ukranaians as sub humans they rounded the men up and either shot them or enlisted them in the german army as cannon fodder.My grandad says of the 260.000 men who went into battle with him at the end of the war under 2000 remained alive.The russians seen them as traitors of the motherland and wanted them dead luckily my grandad escaped to the Uk however his friends were sent back to Russia to await there fait along with the rest of the Germans.I know other countries suffered terribly but plz give Ukraine a say in fh soon :nodding:

The Ukraine and Russia were both parts of the Soviet Union! It's called a union for a reason. Ukrainians and Russians fought in the same army and were led by the same people. That means same uniforms, vehicles, equipment, etc! You're wrong on so many levels, I can't even go on!

Play Kharkov Winter if you want to play with Ukrainians.

RussianVodka

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

9 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

:angry:

now maybe im biased since my grandad is from Ukraine but i think that Ukraine deserves a skin on at least one map.Listen to this when army group south reached ukraine they were told to take the recources (since it was the bread basket of europe) and treat the ukranaians as sub humans they rounded the men up and either shot them or enlisted them in the german army as cannon fodder.My grandad says of the 260.000 men who went into battle with him at the end of the war under 2000 remained alive.The russians seen them as traitors of the motherland and wanted them dead luckily my grandad escaped to the Uk however his friends were sent back to Russia to await there fait al[/I]ong with the rest of the[/I] Germans.I know other countries suffered terribly but plz give Ukraine a say in fh soon

!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!! THIS IS THE BIGEST PILE OF BS THAT I HAVE EVA HERD!!!!!

I am a Russian citizen ( 50%Russian+50%Ukrainian), just like yours, my UKRAINIAN grandad fought in WWII against those fucken ass nazis!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!HE FOUGHT FOR THE RED ARMY IN UKRAIN, AFTER THE WAR HE WUZ CONSIDERED MORE OR LESS A HERO!!!!!!!!! NOT A FUCKEN TRATOR :angry:

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

RussianVodka:angry: [I]

!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!! THIS IS THE BIGEST PILE OF BS THAT I HAVE EVA HERD!!!!!

I am a Russian citizen ( 50%Russian+50%Ukrainian), just like yours, my UKRAINIAN grandad fought in WWII against those fucken ass nazis!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!HE FOUGHT FOR THE RED ARMY IN UKRAIN, AFTER THE WAR HE WUZ CONSIDERED MORE OR LESS A HERO!!!!!!!!! NOT A FUCKEN TRATOR :angry:

actualy some ukranains fought AGAINST the communists who came and took everything you don't have to flame me coz my grandad was one of them.MY grandad lived on a farm and communist scum came and took everything claiming it to be theres.Obviously this was bs so he and lots of other ukraines opted to join the germans when they invaded to get weapons to fight stalin.Assholes!