Sgt Rock

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

The I-400 japense sub was a modified submarine that was capable of carring a single engine bomber (the bomber may have had a rear gunner but i doubt it). The plane's engine where the same ones used in the bf109 and was given to the jaapense by the germans. The subs groups only mission was to attack the Panama canal inorder to slow the americans. They were to surface several miles away from the canal and launch the planes. The planes where loaded with bombs and torpedoes which could destroy the lock gates. After the raid the piolits would turn back, bail out, and be picked back up by the waiting submairnes. The I-400 group was called back one route to its mission however and was order to fight against the americans at.... ( ok i forgot where, i watched it on the history channel some time ago and dont remeber everything) but the subs and planes where real and actually worked so i thought it would be cool at have a sub pop up out of nowhere, launch its plane and have an attack on some naval ship or something else.

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Doubt it'll be in the mod, ever.

Tim nice but dim

mmmmmm doughnuts

50 XP

8th July 2003

0 Uploads

285 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

somebody mentioned this ages ago

http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=86833

Oberst Topgun

Herr Oberst Feldmarschall

50 XP

8th August 2003

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

hmm this was psotet before, but i cant remember .... i think its a good idea and would fit greatfully in the mod, but that should decide the dev team.

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I made this suggestion time ago ;)

Sgt Rock

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP