lmg

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

I have a idea that could make the german 88 gun mobil.

I played a mod called Battlegroupe42 version 0.5. On the map El Alamein a Kübelwagen was spawned to close to a Hanomag, the Kübelwagen was spawned inside the "Hanomag space". There for when i moved the Hanomag the Kübelwagen follow the Hanomag. But when i entered the Kübelwagen i could use it normal. If I movede the Hanomag, then enter the Kübelwagen, exit the Kübelwagen and enter the Hanomag (not moving the Kübelwagen), the Kübelwagen would stay when i moved the Hanomag. If the same was made with a 88 and a Hanomag, the Hanomag could drag the 88 until somebody entered the 88, then it could not move anymore. You could not move the 88 from its position again.

The 88 would have to be programmed to: 1: be mobile. 2: not move on its one. 3: spawn very close to a Hanomag.

What do you think?

Heinrichs

Üb Aug und Hand fürs Vaterland

50 XP

23rd March 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

im not quite sure if it is possible to code something like that. imagine you drive a hanomag around a corner and the flak has to follow the lane the hanomag was driving in. but the idea is verry nice. maybe the'll include somthing like that, cause as far as i can remember i once saw a screenshot of a jacked 88-flak.

lmg

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
Heinrichsim not quite sure if it is possible to code something like that. imagine you drive a hanomag around a corner and the flak has to follow the lane the hanomag was driving in. but the idea is verry nice. maybe the'll include somthing like that, cause as far as i can remember i once saw a screenshot of a jacked 88-flak.

I remember that i saw a screenshot from Forgotten Hope where they had a 88mm on 4 weals and then a nother screenshot of the 88mm on the ground with 4 "legs", and the weals next to the 88mm the front and the back weals seperat like the carriage the 88mm was on was split in to.

About the corner problemer: i just testet it on battlegroupe42, there the Kübelwagen follow the Hanomag like it was a extended version of a Hanomag. I must say that it looks ok when the Kübelwagen follow the Hanomag, they dont Hit each other.

A easy way of solve the problem is to "just drop" a 88mm from the back of a Hanomag.

AceS

All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

25th April 2003

0 Uploads

503 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Its possible and will be ingame .. maybe even in the next version of FH.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
AceSIts possible and will be ingame .. maybe even in the next version of FH.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:bows: :bows: :bows:

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Sweet!