FlyingCorpse

What IS my Title???

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago

no, they had black in their faces to absorb as much heat as possible from the sun, like the polar bear...

(or they just was cold "damaged" or just VERY burnt by the sun and the sun reflection in the snow, hihi)

Artie

CCCP

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#22 16 years ago

I'd appreciate some comments for the FH team.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

MaximusI think that ski troops could definantly be done. It could be just like a vehicle.

What I think would be a really cool map, is one where the soviets start on the top of a mountain and at the bottom of it there are German bases. The soviets have to ski down and take the bases. That would be a really fun map.

[size=8]I DEMAND A SKI-JUMP![/size]

[img]http://www.nagano-mwave.co.jp/english/map/jump.jpg[img]

WOOOOOT!

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#24 16 years ago

a german ski troop coming down a hill covered with snow then jumps over one of those things russian soldier somewhere ahead with a DP looks up see's german shoots german gets hit falls to the ground dies end off story :uhoh:

FlyingCorpse

What IS my Title???

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#25 16 years ago

no, WE WANT SKI TROOPS!!!

Frosty288

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

30th August 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#26 16 years ago

whats the problem, just do it. make a model with a german with skies and make it so he can just run faster.

FlyingCorpse

What IS my Title???

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#27 16 years ago

lol, you cannot just do that, you got to make shure both ends of the skiis stick as much to the ground as possible, and, one hand on the gun, while you use a kind of stick to push you forward in the other hand. you cannot move willst firing a bigger gun.... Do YOU know how to do this Frosty288???? if not SHUT THE FRIGGIN FEKK UP!!!