Vipertheantisniper

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

1. There is a forum about having medics, why not just have ambulances, could be dodge power wagons since i believe you already have a dodge command car just redo some of it. 2. Can you have like a encyclopedia in the game of vechicles, maps, battles, etc. And have like a photo of it in game or RL, I've seen it done in other games.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

how can a truck be an adequate substitute for a medic? apcs are already in and yet there is still need for a medic. #2 is apparently taking shape in the form of an FH field manual

flycatcher

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
judge reinholdhow can a truck be an adequate substitute for a medic? apcs are already in and yet there is still need for a medic. #2 is apparently taking shape in the form of an FH field manual

a truck you can make invunerble to enemy fire, There were rules agenst shooting medics and ambulances but you need to make it so they can't capther flags end heal enemy soldiers to( to be realistic)

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

yeah there were rules but it dosent mean it didnt happen, making it invunerable would be unrealistic, but i do like the idea of a wagon, would be cool to see. What you could do to make it bad for the enemy to shoot it is that if they destroy it while its got people in it, they should be deducted 2 points. But i reccon it would be better if there was just a medic, even though you can pick up medic kits around they place, maybe put more of them around.

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Invulnerable APC? Neat.. At least it would make capping flags much easier.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago
simo_03yeah there were rules but it dosent mean it didnt happen, making it invunerable would be unrealistic, but i do like the idea of a wagon, would be cool to see. What you could do to make it bad for the enemy to shoot it is that if they destroy it while its got people in it, they should be deducted 2 points. But i reccon it would be better if there was just a medic, even though you can pick up medic kits around they place, maybe put more of them around.

so the ambulance can drive around capping flags and if the enemy tries to stop them, they get punished for it? needs and sdk too

flycatcher

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th May 2003

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

MkH^Invulnerable APC? Neat.. At least it would make capping flags much easier.[/QUOTE]

judge reinholdso the ambulance can drive around capping flags and if the enemy tries to stop them, they get punished for it? needs and sdk too

[QUOTE=flycatcher]need to make it so they can't capther flags and heal enemy soldiers to( to be realistic)

They shouldn't be able to capther flags when they are inside the vehical, but I gues you need a SDK for that :-(