spaztik06

Alt F4 brings up cheats menu.

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

I recently played Halo 2 (I know im a bit behind but stick with me) and I seen that you can hijack rides. I got to thinking and thought that it would be cool if BF1942 had the capability of lettting you jack rides. It would be useful if there was a base raper in a tank, just take his ride and shoot em in the face. I thought about some more good stuff but I also thought of some bad ones. It would get annoying trying to take off and the smacktrds on your own team take your plane cause they want it. Then I thought that could be like friendly fire. If TK was on, you can steal friendly vehicles, if it was off, you cant. So I was just thinking if that would be a useful thing on bf42 or not. I would like to know what you think.

Diablo_Spitt_41

"we are family"

50 XP

30th December 2004

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

well ur right about noobs stealing planes and all that crap.but also, imagine if you were at a base (capturable) in a tiger tank and the flag is white.all of your team is cheering you on and then some american comes up,throws you out and shoots you in the face.....that would really piss me off.....but hey it's good that ur thinking of ideas.peace

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

if this mod is made, I think there should be a few stipulations.

1) have an extra bar (like a health bar) for hijacking, and make it fill back up very slow. 2) instead of hijacking, pull them out of the "ride" and the winner of the fight gets the "ride" 3) back to the bar thing, make the whole bar go away if you hijack a large "ride" like a tank or an airplane, and maybe only %50 for a jeep or a transporter. 4) if you accidentally hijack your own teams ride, you will be docked points, if you do it 3 times in one life, you automatically die.

these are just a few things I can think of, but its a start, this mod would have to have a lot of rules so people wont over do it and wont do it the there own team.

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

You can't, end of story.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

cant what? make the mod, or make the rules? I think if you good enough, an do both.