CruelPredator-NL

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Support class is very nice but not in every map supported. That's kinda weird because you got then 2 times officers with the same weapon loadout. And why has the medic disappeared. Or am I wrong, I like the medic class and you can't miss them in a good fight. Please put the medic kits back in the game and the support class also in every map. The German MG is really great, but the other countries have not such powerfull weapons. Only the Bren can compare with the German MG's.

cavana60

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd September 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago
CruelPredator-NLSupport class is very nice but not in every map supported. That's kinda weird because you got then 2 times officers with the same weapon loadout. And why has the medic disappeared. Or am I wrong, I like the medic class and you can't miss them in a good fight. Please put the medic kits back in the game and the support class also in every map. The German MG is really great, but the other countries have not such powerfull weapons. Only the Bren can compare with the German MG's.

Um there arn't two officer classes, one has a binoc and the other has granades and something else. There weren't enough classes for all the packs, so the medic class pack is on the ground in mainley infantry battle.

The medic kit can't heal the user or recharge on it's own. I believe that it recharges at a medic cabnet.