wakko_kookies

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

18th April 2005

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#11 15 years ago

Hmm...you are probably right Maximillian...give it about 5hp so that it will crash the minute its shot at...not explode by the way. Afterall can't you programm it to wreck after say,2 seconds off its spawn point?

West36

Don't forget to bring a towel!

50 XP

24th March 2005

0 Uploads

326 Posts

0 Threads

#12 15 years ago

Battle of Britain, Counterattack (basically all the maps in France) would be good places to have bikes in maps that already exist. An invasion of Singapore maps would be cool, I'd like to see Brits vs. Japs, and the invasion was interesting in itself. The Brits had to destroy bridges so bringing bikes would make sense.

OldschoolYeah bicycles are very common in Asia, if you were probably to take all the bicyclers in Beijing, they would probably outnumber all the bicyclers in America.

I disagree, there are alot of bicyclers in America, Beijing may have a lot, but all of America? Im not sure...

Oldschool

Shinjirarenai!

50 XP

19th April 2003

0 Uploads

790 Posts

0 Threads

#13 15 years ago

he he just go to Beijing, you will be surprised... your chances of being run over by a bicycle are more likely than by a car :p Alright maybe I was exaggerating but I wouldn't be surprised if they did

wakko_kookies

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

18th April 2005

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#14 15 years ago

I guess more people die in bicycle crashes in Beijing than in car crashes confusedx.gif Well is anyone interested in modelling bicycles or making the Invasion of Singapore map? Or at least support it? :uhm:? :uhm:? :uhm:?

Arisaka

Staff suffers from PCD

50 XP

16th August 2004

0 Uploads

1,495 Posts

0 Threads

#15 15 years ago

i'll cheer for you.