SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Was Thinking Of This , Should The Japenese Officers Have Katanas(sword) And All Of The Regular People Have Bayonets Just For Bonzi Charges ,that Would Be Cool Also I Think There Should Be More Levels In Small Areas With 2 Flags That Cannot Be Taken Over With Foxholes And Other Crap,because When U Have A Alright Level Like Phillipines Its Too Big And Theres To Many Small And Large Island For People To Hide I Thinks Its A Mess. Have Any Of U Seen Windtakers , U Know Of The Battle I Think The Secomd One (i Forget The Name I Think Sigon )where The Americans Have Navel Support , The Japenese Are Entrenched With Artillery , Heavy Machine GunS . Wouldnt That Be Sweet To Make A Level Like That.........also We Need Flame Throwers

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Asked alot and answered the same: those katanas were never an option to use for the japanese officers, as much as a bayonet was. decoration and all..

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

i know it was mostly decoration but if they bonzi charge the upper ranking personel would have them ...

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

they would never use them though, so... maybe part of the model i guess

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Windtalkers both sucked and blowed.

[3Rb]RudeRogo

Polska Walczaca

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

if you saw it in a hollywood movie, and actually believed it.......i pitty you immensly

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

you think phillipines is too big? i'm sorry I didn't really read your thread because your capitalization of every word is really obnoxious to read, but the phillipines map is grossly undersized.

[3Rb]RudeRogo

Polska Walczaca

50 XP

11th August 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

im begining to think that this guy has no idea in the least about what he is talking about

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

ok ok i mean its big for a map not the fucking whole phillipines .... i do agree the movie did suck and was over hollywoodized(?) but the japenese did bonzi charge and the officers did have katanas geeze

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

How in the hell did i cap every word ?????????????????????wtf