MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Sorry for quite dull thread, but didn't find any "plane suggestions" threads.

I was just wondering, if you are going to add Ju 87G 'Kanonenvogel' in the mod.. The Stuka with 37mm AT cannons. I'd really like to see it in the mod. After reading Hans-Ulrich Rudel's Stuka-Pilot book I got this "I NEED TO HAVE IT!" feeling.

Oh, and do you have custom Stuka models and skins (if you are even going to include it).

And the final question.. Is the first version of the mod going to be released after two days, Friday 26.9 as planned?

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

I think the answers to all your questions are yes...

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
MkH^ The Stuka with 37mm AT cannons. I'd really like to see it in the mod. After reading Hans-Ulrich Rudel's Stuka-Pilot book I got this "I NEED TO HAVE IT!" feeling.

Yep, and it is SWEET!

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

IMO the point of the stuka is kinda pointless in this engne....

i mean in IL2:FB for example, i try to start my dive in the thousands of feet..... in b42 you can fly 500 feet... tops......

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Refractor 2 isn't exactly a flight sim engine though, you only need about 400ft to make a succesful and realistic looking dive bombing run.... And the bombs are always on target.

MG42Maniac

A man of dubious moral fibre

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

3,932 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

then you've not seen some of my Stuka Dives :p

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Yeah yeah, you can't really fly high enough to make a 'real' divebombing run because of the llimited engine. Althou, tanks are not the size of a SUV in real life, heavy bombers don't fly at 150meters, the scale of the battles isn't really like 5x5kilometers and Battlefield doesn't definitely have realistic flight physics.

By the way, Ju 87G wasn't actually even a divebomber.. or maybe better described as "not used for diving attacks".

I was wondering if any dev could confirm this.. the original question, I mean.

Thanks to all for answers.