[DA]Boots

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

LOVE the idea of the jumplight, but I would say that the door shoudl be controlled by the up and down arrows, with only the Jumplight itself being 'fired' with the mouse buttons.

If (god forbid) you get onto a server where no-one else gets into your Transport aircraft, you could then open the door and still be able to get out of the plane by opening the door, pressing 'e' and walking out of it. Currently I don't think you can get out if you're the only one in it?

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

'[DABoots']LOVE the idea of the jumplight, but I would say that the door shoudl be controlled by the up and down arrows, with only the Jumplight itself being 'fired' with the mouse buttons.

If (god forbid) you get onto a server where no-one else gets into your Transport aircraft, you could then open the door and still be able to get out of the plane by opening the door, pressing 'e' and walking out of it. Currently I don't think you can get out if you're the only one in it?

the pilot exits on the right wing....

and what about the people who fly with the keyboard? (myself included)... i use up and down arrow keys to control the elivator... and i REFUSE to fly with the mouse.... how would i fly?