el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

How about you go back and jump down the same height in full WWII Military kit? Your legs won't handle the extra weight, nor will your hips and back. Something will give.

cheesemancrusader

GF best viewed w/ pants off

50 XP

23rd February 2004

0 Uploads

327 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

im sorry, but i cannt follow through with your request to go back in time. wouldnt they have compensated the weight after carrying a rucksack for over a year? so much as to say it wouldnt be all that much extra? plus scouts and engineers are only ones carrying those.(in FH)

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago

put a 30 pound back or wait is it more weight

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago
el banditoHow about you go back and jump down the same height in full WWII Military kit? Your legs won't handle the extra weight, nor will your hips and back. Something will give.

Maybe I'd fall, but I wouldn't die.

Schpetzka

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#15 17 years ago

Yeah but you certainly wouldn't be sprinting across the landscape like you are here. You'd be even more hurt if your an MGer or Sniper with that stupid radio on your back. A stamina bar would be nice but it'd rather just have all the running speed lower to a slow jog, it'd increase the use of APCs, and "seats" on the outsides of tanks.

Swe_Flying_Frog

The Frogs Will Invade By Air

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#16 17 years ago

Ok this was a very stupid thread.. I'am very sorry for this and this shall never happen again..

explamster

Flying Ace

50 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#17 17 years ago

I wonder, as long as we're on injuries, what if your machine-gunned, not killed, and then your mobility is impaired? You sprint, take a bullet to the leg, get up and keep sprinting...WTF?