Oldbie

50 XP

18th March 2003

0 Uploads

123 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Hello...

Great Mod, Thanks you guys so much for making it.

I am almost sure that the 2 things I am going to ask for Have already been said, but I will ask just in case...

(1) I would really like to see a scope on the sniper rifle, I know on one map you have a sniper kit lying on the ground. Just seems there should be more kits or a way to be a scout or see the sniper kits.

(2) The blood code is ok (not to sound like a butt) but it could be better. The code you are useing has something to do with "spray" when something gets hit. If you shoot at the dirt it shows blood. Why I am saying this is a problem? Is because when you are being shot at and the bullet hits the ground next to you the dirt spays blood. That makes you think you are being hit when you really are not. Also when that "dirt blood" happens it blocks your view when shooting at someone. So I don't know if can be fix or not, it should be able to be because I have had bllod add ons to BF before. One blood add on did the same thing then I was able to find a nother one that didn't do that, that one I had was a mist not drops like your yours.

(3) All your sea maps lag way to much and your maps also lag, but no where as bad as the water ones... I am sure this has been said here by now. I'm sure you have to work on the code a bit to get that under control.

I just want to say THANK YOU for making a great mod! Please keep up the great work!

Wehrmacht Rulz

I post to get attention

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

I agree on the blood thing, it need to be fixe, the best blood and realist is the one of Merciless 4.1.4

And DONT put a sniper class, it will ruin the game but may be on some map 1 or 2 sniper kit COULD be good but aint sure about this...

But I think there should be more medic kit as I only saw one and it was in Karelia but the medic, I think in war they were only Equiped with a pistol but i think in some case they had rifle but i aint sure....

Canadian Biatch

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
Wehrmacht Rulz But I think there should be more medic kit as I only saw one and it was in Karelia but the medic, I think in war they were only Equiped with a pistol but i think in some case they had rifle but i aint sure....

If they put a medic they shouldnt have any guns and if u shoot a medic u should die or get a penaltie . The geneva convention sayed that if a medic had any weapons he could be shot on the spot.