BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

i think it would be better if you removed the portable machine guns and the finns G43 or what they are called...

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

In my opinion I think it would be better if they removed some of the out of bounds to make outflanking possible, because as it is, it is just an attrition battle.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
KämpferIn my opinion I think it would be better if they removed some of the out of bounds to make outflanking possible, because as it is, it is just an attrition battle.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! this is the reason i hate 90% of FH maps.... im sick and fucking tired of "outflanking"...

karala is the only map that is always fun to play.... because you dont have to worry about your back bases, its just constant fighting, holding a front....

all maps should be like this.......

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

612 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

To balance the map, I'd like to see a Russian trench you can exit without being shot.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

i dont thin kthe map is unbalanced but if one side gets the other sides trench the game is totally destroyed ... (finns atacking their own trench from water with those boats that gets destroeyd after half way... and when the finns takes the russkies trench .. the russkies have to assault the finns from an open road while all finns have mg32 and g43 it gets kinda boring ...) thats why i think you shall remove the portable machine guns... it would get funnier and i think it should be an infatry onlie map with not os many vehicles maybee some apcs and artilery should be good...

Splinter(nl)

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

i don't think karelia has to be diffrent. It's good the way it is.

Pirate

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

22nd October 2003

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Karhelia is very nice, even though axis side has a minor disadvantage when it comes too artillery.

What would be nice is a place where the axis tank can cross the water, but has to drive a long way round to get to the mainland.

ZR2man

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

It would be great if they could just restrict classes. Damn you EA.