axkgkadragon

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

you know how the engies have the anti tank mines? what do you guys think about some anti-personel mines? just a thouhgt

axkgkadragon

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

here they can do alot better job than DC and i think that if they tried they could do it

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

you mean you dont remember the ap mine spamming at ammo crates?

axkgkadragon

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

? ... ? ok how about this since the mines in ww2 worked this way when the mine is triggered you hear a little click (i.e. medal of honor landmines) then 1-2 the mine explodes, the germans used this technieq all the time with the bouncing betty, why you say? well ill tell you the british usualy had a point man who was ten feet infront of the squad, so the point man tripped the mine and as the rest of the platoon followed him *KABOOM* so if they did spam the crates youd have a decent chance of getting away not to mention find and engineer, dont leave home with out it btw the triggers should be sliggtly visible...*IDEA* minesweepers anyone? *not the game*

axkgkadragon

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

BUT!!! armor cant survive w/o infantry support not to mentin theres a limited number of tanks *touche*

axkgkadragon

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

...i just realized that u dont play BFE WAW sorry about that lol but anyway no right now my worst nightmare in my tiger is that damn enginer who sits around the corner and drops three expacks and blows us both up

axkgkadragon

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

in all actualiy two allied tanks should be able to take out a tiger, only thing is one has to been a half way decent tanker and pray the guy in the tiger isnt

axkgkadragon

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

lol so r u most of them had NO experience was so ever. funny image Tiger tank Kommadant in the battlefield: HA! I PWN J00 n00b! all your sherman are belong to us :-p