explamster

Flying Ace

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

It's irritating when I position the vehicle just right, but the smacktard in the gun fires at some random object when the enemy is in plain view. Or, when I line up a great shot and the driver moves before I can fire.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

KillorLiveAnlushac the major detrimet to your argument here is THAT YOU'RE FLYING 200 FUCKING FEET OFF THE GROUND, NOT 3,000 FEET PLUS! YOU KIND OF NEED TO SEE EVERY FUCKING THING YOU CAN! GOD DAMNIT! *AHEM* I feel better now.[/QUOTE]

First, I wasnt talking to you I was replying to this post:

[QUOTE=Explamster] Normally, weren't there crosshairs simply on top of the instrument panel?

And second, it doesnt change the FACT that it was hard to see over the nose of most inline aircraft, radial engined aircraft with the typically shorter nose were easier to see over.

And thirdly. I too use the nose cam and think flying with the cockpit sucks, but if they do remove nose cam what are ya gonna do? it is supposed to be a realism mod.

explamster

Flying Ace

50 XP

12th November 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Fly with the panel in place. I had to do that with SBDs for who knows how long and still managed to perfect bombing AND torpedo runs. If I can do that, anyone can.