Sgt.Garrett

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

plz implement lifeboats to replace landing craft in atlantic i don't really know if its possible bbut landing craft in middle of atlantic is not correct

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago
Sgt.Garrettplz implement lifeboats to replace landing craft in atlantic i don't really know if its possible bbut landing craft in middle of atlantic is not correct

The Tirpitz has its own life boats.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
KämpferThe Tirpitz has its own life boats.

wouldnt it be better to NOT have lifeboats?

then a gameplay system could be devised, the only spawn on the map is on the ships, and when all the ships are sunk, the team loses...

with lifeboats, that ruins it :-p

(if the atlantic map has flags, it would be weird)

StukaAce#1

Former [11PzG]

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

511 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

no, lifebaost are awesome. think of a dramitically sinking ships with fat white lifeboats being lowered slowly into the water...

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
StukaAce#1no, lifebaost are awesome. think of a dramitically sinking ships with fat white lifeboats being lowered slowly into the water...

All i can think of is swimming after the lifeboat frantically screaming "requesting a pickup" while some retard decides to try and board an enemy ship with it...... and gets sunk......

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago
Robthezombie/mk.2All i can think of is swimming after the lifeboat frantically screaming "requesting a pickup" while some retard decides to try and board an enemy ship with it...... and gets sunk......

Last time we played Atlantic we single handledly in the Tirpitz destroyed every single ship the British had but only had 1% health left and bailed out into the lifeboats!

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Yeah pffff...

It took us about 15 swordfishes to finally sink the tirpitz and then you just enter the lifeboats ffs @_@

Sgt.Garrett

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

i also mean the brits wahat happes to them