Jacobski

Sk8 or Die

50 XP

12th February 2004

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Ok here is my thread with map ideas and I´ve got one (SUPRISE!). Its a BotB map and its kinda cool (I think so :uhoh: ) Its a little town like bastogne and the jerrys mission is to take it but Pattons troops are a little outside and ready to attack. If the jerrys get the town they win and if the allies hold out they win. I did a picture in paint :P too the allies got capabel spwan in a little wood too. Dont flame for my paint picture :)

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I to would like a remake of BotB. In vanilla it was my favorite map, since you could allways sneak around killing tanks. However the remake should be slightly inspired by Band of Brothers with Bastogne and lots more forrest are. Also trenches would be cool to hide in... Your idea seems still a little vague and I´d leave out Pattons troops if I were you...

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

kickass paint job :nodding:

I love paint :)

|2.SS|Ustuf. Klaus

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I personally would love to see most, if not, all of the Vanilla BF's maps redone. For instance, Guadalcanal, Wake and Iwo Jima...with more trees, long grass, and jungle like it was in real life.

yuiop

Snowden's Secret

50 XP

23rd May 2003

0 Uploads

3,752 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Wake and Iwo Jima are redone for .6. There are some pics on the site. Don't know about Guadalcanal.

peckens

peck peck peck wooodddddd

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

431 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

guadalcanal was actually mainly a forrest