Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Can you please do 2 things with the medic class?

1. Take away his weapon, the medic didnt carry weapons for 2 reasons.... A) (the most commonly stated) it is illigal by the rules of war (which are at least loosely followed most of the time), and B) They carries LOTS of medical supplies, if you carry ammo and weapons, then you cant carry as much morphene, or that crushed clam shell powder stuff.....

2.Make the medic pack a LOT better..... basicly just make it never run out of ammo for healing, or at least recharge the reload rate like crazy, so you can focus on healing people... (oh, and make it so it cant heal himself)

Ive wanted an unarmed medical class forever on any game, and i never see one...

since medics are so rare anyway, people wouldnt get pissed off, and it wouldnt take up a class slot...

i just would like to see a medic class 100% devoted to healing people, and not have any fighting ability at all...

if this was ingame, it would play as it 24/7... please PLEASE PLEASE make a true medic pickup class..

im begging.. please... i want an unarmed medic class :(

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Neko ReapermanCan you please do 2 things with the medic class?

1. Take away his weapon, the medic didnt carry weapons for 2 reasons.... A) (the most commonly stated) it is illigal by the rules of war (which are at least loosely followed most of the time), and B) They carries LOTS of medical supplies, if you carry ammo and weapons, then you cant carry as much morphene, or that crushed clam shell powder stuff.....

2.Make the medic pack a LOT better..... basicly just make it never run out of ammo for healing, or at least recharge the reload rate like crazy, so you can focus on healing people... (oh, and make it so it cant heal himself)

Ive wanted an unarmed medical class forever on any game, and i never see one...

since medics are so rare anyway, people wouldnt get pissed off, and it wouldnt take up a class slot...

i just would like to see a medic class 100% devoted to healing people, and not have any fighting ability at all...

if this was ingame, it would play as it 24/7... please PLEASE PLEASE make a true medic pickup class..

im begging.. please... i want an unarmed medic class :(

I say give him some various medical supplies and a knife ^^ I can see it now =(sGx)=SIP|Kämpfer [MedicKnife] *Your_name_here*

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
KämpferI say give him some various medical supplies and a knife ^^ I can see it now =(sGx)=SIP|Kämpfer [MedicKnife] *Your_name_here*

nah, i think then people would just have the knife out all the time.... you should always be ready to heal your teammates...

cavana60

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd September 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

I'm liking this idea, but in war medics weren't thought of as a target by most thoughtful people. In BF it'd be hunting season against anyone with the pack. How would the dev team go about avoiding, "hunt the medic"?

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

very good camo?

Also it would be handy if either a: The medikit had a longer range (its annoying to have to stand RIGHT beside someone who needs healing, especially if they are running around) or b: Have the medikit emit sort of an aura, like an amobox. Anyone near it slowly heals (note: slowly)

Id image medics would be much much much more useful when the sdk is out and they implement a cripple system. So insted of just healing wounded teamates (2 hits your dead anyways) you could fix thier legs and make them mobile again.

Also with an sdk, a system simmilar to the RTCW medics would be slick (best medic ever). So when a player 'dies' (incapacitated) they can choose to either respawn, or wait for a medic to revive them at half health.

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

McGibsvery good camo?

Also it would be handy if either a: The medikit had a longer range (its annoying to have to stand RIGHT beside someone who needs healing, especially if they are running around) or b: Have the medikit emit sort of an aura, like an amobox. Anyone near it slowly heals (note: slowly)

Id image medics would be much much much more useful when the sdk is out and they implement a cripple system. So insted of just healing wounded teamates (2 hits your dead anyways) you could fix thier legs and make them mobile again.

Also with an sdk, a system simmilar to the RTCW medics would be slick (best medic ever). So when a player 'dies' (incapacitated) they can choose to either respawn, or wait for a medic to revive them at half health.

your making it too complicated, which turns devs off to ideas.... all i want is the medic's weapons removed, the recharge rate incresed, and taking away the abilty to heal yourslef...

this can most likely be done in less then 2 minutes....

who cares about "hunt the medic"... if you dont want to be a medic, dont pick up the kit! its as simple as that...

i would be a medic on evrey map... i dont care about points... i dont have a weapon, so i will devote myself 100% to healing my teamates...

team, this idea is easally implimented, and has almost no gameplay effect outside the medic class... PLEASE just remove the medic weapon.... just for realism's sake...

Big {Daddy}

Get in!

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

1,708 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

I think a medic would be a waste of a class. It's rare to be injured, in FH. If you get shot, your normally dead. I suppose it might be nice to have a pickup medic kit like on Crete, only better as previously suggested. Just for the samaritans out there :)

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
ringo.ggI think a medic would be a waste of a class. It's rare to be injured, in FH. If you get shot, your normally dead. I suppose it might be nice to have a pickup medic kit like on Crete, only better as previously suggested. Just for the samaritans out there :)

im not suggesting it be a class at all, i want it to be a pickup kit...

there is already a medic class (read:pickup kit) ingame, but he has a No.4 Rifle... which i think is kinda retarded...

if i am a medic, the temptation to shoot would just be too great if i had a gun...

VoodooChile

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

hell yea. my gramps was a medic on dday, but i dont talk to him since one, he is 1/2 across usa and hes grumpy. but this sounds great.

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

no gun for a medic that's just retarded give him a pistol or better still if the oppisition shoots him they don't gain any points