tvih

The Village Idiot from Hell

50 XP

30th December 2003

0 Uploads

718 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago

You should be able to both just toss the mine to the ground so that it remains visible, like it currently is, and alternately take some time to "dig it in" and camouflage it, so that it isn't visible, at least easily.

ted baxtor

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago

A while ago I had the mod "Silent Heroes." In that mod, mines put on the ground were only partially visible--as if they had been buried--sort of a neat feature.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#33 15 years ago
tvihYou should be able to both just toss the mine to the ground so that it remains visible, like it currently is, and alternately take some time to "dig it in" and camouflage it, so that it isn't visible, at least easily.

sounds a feature for secondary fire. primary fire, toss like a frisbe, secondary fire, bury it

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago

FW have this future the enginer alos have a spade and it can "drop" snow (when you use button nr 2)

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#35 15 years ago
EglaerinionMines are too weak in FH.

I'd have to agree with you on that one, as long as taking out tank tracks is impossible, they should at least give them the amount of damage to set them on fire.

Huffardo

Arrrr!

48,770 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,632 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

I just found a thread here stating that there are going to be AP mines in FH, burried AP mines! Just wondering why they aren't in yet, that should be easy to get in, only serious problem would be with bridges and inside houses etc. Hope they will have them in 0.62! (If any of the devs read this, it wasn't my purpose to harass you about AP mines earlier, I hadn't seen that thread when I wondered why you don't have them when they are so easy to make.)