Taribo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

With all this tank about Tigers pawning and King Tigers going to be even worse maybe the average Assault unit should have a basic AT weapon as grenades no longer have any effect.

Two that come to mind are the Gammon bomb used by 1st British Airborne division at Arnhem and Molotov cocktail used in the intial stages of Barbarossa by the Russians.

simo_03

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

yeah, i reccon molotov would be good, could be used as AT and anti infintary. I cant belive they actually had official molotov cocktail with directions on the bottle.

Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

A moltov would be cool as hell, but with the animation involved wouldnt that lagg the game??

Cragger

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

Just make it a nade that has a small explosion but higher damage output in that area, I don't even want to think of a fire animation. Would probably be the straw that broke the camels back for the game engine.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

To bad that molotows have no effect on the tanks you mentioned.

Sticky explosives and mines are someting that would have effect.

Beast of War

Born to kill

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,698 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

I'd rather like to see small anti tank field cannons (like the german PAK's) then more bazooka's or handgrenade class weapons.

In WWII anti tank field cannons were heavily used, especially the lighter ones that could easily be moved. Infantry weapons like the bazooka were no good in open terrain.....