Phillmurray

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

Considering this is a reality mod, I think that it should enclude as many fighting nations as possible, for example China, Greece, Austrailia, Newzeeland, India, poland, Yougoslavia ect......

javierlopez

tester

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

516 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

yes....maybe in FH 14.0 you'll see all of them included :rolleyes: . Create a new army needs lot of work :)

Phillmurray

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

42 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

I diddnt say it would be easy, but the greeks, austrailians, indians, newzeelanders, would just have to be british troops re-skinned.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago

Sure, but who does all weapons and vehicles required? And maps of course.

Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago

Nah, I know there were a lot of smaller nations paticipating in WW2, but I think its allright if you just keep to the convetinal Allied and Axis nations. Allied: USA, Britain, Soviet Union, France, Axis: German Reich, Italy, Japan I think its a bit too much effort to make a whole new army, just for 1 map...

Swe_Flying_Frog

The Frogs Will Invade By Air

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago

Never heard of any Indian or jugoslavian army who fougth a battle in WWII

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

Christ, just because its a realism mod doesn't mean every nation that had a rifle to it's name deserves to be in the mod. The Poles and the French being added will be quite sufficient IMO.

TommyGunDaliani

Cesare

50 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

1,717 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago

Maybe if fh feels commited enough to the pacific front they could any china, that is the only country who that is not in deserrves to be. If you ask me i would have kept it european.

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#9 17 years ago

if you want the (insert country here) army in FH. make some models and submit it in. the fh devs are always overworked as is. this is a huge project to undertake.

Vandoos

MapenGruven!

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#10 17 years ago

Good Day All!

Myself Ijust discovered FH and what hooked me to this mod different Nations matchings THAT Fought in those "Forgotten Hopes"!!! Isn't This the point to this Mod??!! Anyway, from a mapper's standpoint, this mod is much more enjoyable to work with (for those who prefer mapping in bf1942) ! DC is quite fun to map as well but lacks flexibility nationwise as well as timelinewise since the technological advances during the war,if any, weren't significant enough to even mention.

So, Go for more nations but How?! I say: Make a map or two of battles that were fought by those nations you'ld like included in the mod ,then maybe if they're interested they'll surely let you know,...I guess.

Off the top of my head I'ld say Canada,Poland, N-Zealand,Australia,India...and many more. I wonder if mixing nations that fought battles along side each other would be a possible solution to the problem of having too many nations with small units that were incorporated in or as ,let's say...,German,English units...

Maybe Kindda Lika:Autralian Snipers ,medics, whatever and New-Zealander support etc...?

But what is really cool is all the new buildings and vehicules to work with!!! Battlecraft better remedy to the 576 objects limit cause I'm sick off jugling listing files to make one map :coffee:

Je Me Souviens Vandoos