fubar

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I love Karelia! I hope this mod makes more trench warefare maps. It is so cool with the music on the radio going off as rockets come in from the russians and shells from the fins, best part is how skinny it is keeping an organized front with people havind to take the flags the hard way.

- fins need stationary guns to launch against russian apcs and assaults - improve boats - mabey allow 2 grenades to be launched off the infin. gun and some mortar placements on roof of fin base

MAKE MORE MAPS LIKE THIS, KEEPS WARFARE ORGANIZED AND FUN, PLUS TRENCH WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr_Fish

>

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

106 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Lol you wanna do fin's life too easy :) give Russians T34 in place of Katyusha then ^^ Agree with you tho, really ncie map.

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

yea karelia ownzzz so hard and yes trench warfare ownzz to :)

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
BAMmeuyea karelia ownzzz so hard and yes trench warfare ownzz to :)

i say take out vehicles entirally (cept for artillery).... i mean what is the point of the finnish APC and stug III? they cant assault anything... and the water is too deep to cross so they just sit on that sand bar...

i say keep the 2 wespes for the finnish, give one katusha to the russians, and make the boats have positions for god sakes! (those things are IMPOSIBLE to jump into when its laggy... and FH is ALWAYS laggy)

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

They should ask subbo to make a battle of the bulge map!

Neko Reaperman

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,126 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']They should ask subbo to make a battle of the bulge map!

lol... i like the DICE one.... its pretty fun..... (which is rare in DICE maps)

fubar

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

4 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

maybe someone should make a world war 1 mod with an abundance of trench warfare.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
Neko Reapermanlol... i like the DICE one.... its pretty fun..... (which is rare in DICE maps)

Yeah me too, I think it's because there are no planes. You get rid of a lot of bad stuff when you get rid of planes! No camping (all players are involved in the battle). No getting shot at from the sky, you can camp with your tank (might seem like something lame, but when it's not spawncamping it's very usefull). And I've seen more teamwork in the battle of the bulge map then in any other mmap in BF!

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

yea battle of the bulge is a funny map :)

hasund

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Don't make too many changes. This map is very hard from whichever side that loses their flag in the middle area first. Hardest for the axis. I say give the boats position too, cause axis needs all men capable of attacking and the way it is now too much time is wasted on unsucessfull attempts of jumping the boat, then up from the water and repeat. I understand the free positions makes it easier to fire and stay away from fire but it's just too timeconsuming. If positions were fixed, some could jump and some press E.