jj8325

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

i hope that the FH team will put more planes on the aircraft carrier than just two. it would be cool to have a realistic setup where the planes are in two rows. the only problem with this is that there would be 30 or so planes on one carrier and this would mean almost everyone in the game could have a plane. but i do hope that there are more than just two planes on each carrier.

Malsa

FH developer

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

252 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

That many planes would cause crashing problems. But still I hope that they put a few more planes on the carriers.

Lord Nova

Hamster of War

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

204 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Don't people understand that the more planes on a single map creates more lag?

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

At the moment, the Enterprise and Shokaku carry 3 planes each. 1 Fighter 1 Bomber 1 Torpbomber

Each spawner holds 3 planes, so there are plenty for all pilots. This is not the final loadout, but there won't be more than 6 planes on a carrier, more likely 4. BUT: You have to keep in mind that the Enterprise and Shokaku also had sisterships. USS Hornet is already in use on Coral Sea, but do expect to find USS Yorktown somewhere with a very special loadout.... Same goes for the Zuikaku.

Free

Night Life Minister

50 XP

7th May 2003

0 Uploads

2,208 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

It would be veeeeeeeeeeeeerrry cool to see real size carrier, a real size army, a real size platoot and have is own empire, but you can't do it! (at least the last one)!

Coolguy

神 & FH Godfather

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,799 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
Originally posted by Lord Nova Don't people understand that the more planes on a single map creates more lag?

Uhm... NO

They don't create more lag, coral sea with 64 people actually runs smoother then say wake with 32 peepz

Clag Man

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th May 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
Originally posted by Malsa That many planes would cause crashing problems. But still I hope that they put a few more planes on the carriers.

I have heard nothing but negative posts from you!!!:mad:

BAM

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,415 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
Originally posted by Clag Man I have heard nothing but negative posts from you!!!:mad:

ehhh lol ;)???

Robthezombie/mk.2

#1 Canadian Psychopath

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

1,693 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
Originally posted by Major Hartmann but do expect to find USS Yorktown somewhere with a very special loadout.... Same goes for the Zuikaku.

How about some bombers for the USS Hornet ? They were B26's if i remember right... otherwise im just some moron who doesn't know shit about ww2..... :D