UTHER

ARTE ET MARTE

50 XP

5th December 2003

0 Uploads

551 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

:D We need all the speacilist variants for the british armoured fighting vehicles for example bridge layers, road layers, mine sweepers, bren carrier with bren gun and flame thrower, cromwel with flame thrower etc etc

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

Only major Brit vehicles not in game are the Churchill and the Valentine. Churchill will be in 0.6

The following are in game now Matilda I - Crete Matilda II - Crete Crusader MkIII - El Alamein Cromwell - Operation Market Garden Sherman Firefly - Operation Market Garden Daimler armored car - Crete

Need Valentine to do

Bishop SP gun Archer Tank Destroyer Valentine Infantry tank

Havent heard a squeek about the Valentine (And I did check the website, its not listed)

For the Engineer vehicles and bridging vehicles see the thread below(or it might be just above about Armored recovery vehicles.

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

The Universal Carrier have both been modelled. So they may make it into 0.6.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#4 17 years ago
DHC|BazzaThe Universal Carrier have both been modelled. So they may make it into 0.6.

Both?

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#5 17 years ago
D-fenceBoth?

Universal Carrier and the Bren maybe?

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#6 17 years ago
KämpferUniversal Carrier and the Bren maybe?

´ Universal Carrier and Bren Gun Carrier is the same. I think he meant the Churchill was modeled.

DHC|Bazza

FH Skinner

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#7 17 years ago

sorry ment to add Bedford truck.. lol

Churchill is skinned too, she's a beaut :) all we need now is a flame thrower and we have FHs first "funny" (crocodile)

explamster

Flying Ace

50 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#8 17 years ago

A flame throwing tank on Iwo Jima would lend realism. A different Iwo Jima map first of all, different terrain and the earthworks. Then the tank.

Valdez

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

456 Posts

0 Threads

#9 17 years ago

yeah, also would be a cool idea, would be a mine clearing tank, would be the could go through mines and blow them. though they should only dirve foward to do this, and for realism, be able to kill infantry when you get hit by them. (the chains that do the mine clearing)