Mast3rofPuppets VIP Member

08'aIgnorance is not an excuse

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I know blitzpig made a tread about AAA (anti aircraft artillery) a few weeks ago but im saying this anyway:

I downloaded DC 0.6 a few days ago and it was as boring as usual, but there was one thing that drawed my attention, their AAA and AA guns on tanks owned planes! I pray to god that FH makes their AAA as good in 0.6.

McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

the AA(A) in fh does oodles of damage, but its a bitch and a half to hit anything. They prety much have to be flying straight at you. I can get kills with the verling easy, but the flack 18 is very very hard to kill stuff with. Im thinking i just havnt practiced enough, because some guys on the beta team own me 3 times over with aa guns.

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Yea, usaully if I'm not having a good round in OMG on Axis Ill lay back and play AA. And I tear poeple up with both AA guns. vierling is just sweet as hell though.

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago
McGibsthe AA(A) in fh does oodles of damage, but its a bitch and a half to hit anything. They prety much have to be flying straight at you. I can get kills with the verling easy, but the flack 18 is very very hard to kill stuff with. Im thinking i just havnt practiced enough, because some guys on the beta team own me 3 times over with aa guns.

Ok, my passion in BF is all about AA, when i play DC (the AAA's is pretty usless in any other mod) i always man the AA's or the shilka. I hope we will see any AAA vehicles in 0.6.

Cochise

click...boom

50 XP

1st December 2003

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
Mast3rofPuppetsOk, my passion in BF is all about AA, when i play DC (the AAA's is pretty usless in any other mod) i always man the AA's or the shilka. I hope we will see any AAA vehicles in 0.6.

Shilka is an awesome weapon. I use it for everything in DC, in the right hands, it is Uber.

Mister-T

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

30th November 2003

0 Uploads

98 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I have a bad feeling with the fh verling, I can't hit anyhting with it. But i do much better with flak 38, bofor and flak 8.8cm.

50 XP

28th November 2003

0 Uploads

8,198 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Uhh, they only thing i can hit stuff with is the verling ;)

woeba

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th January 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Hmmm....I am making a lot of kills with AAA in FH....after finding out how to use the allied AAAs I love them more than the vierling ;)

crab

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

25th January 2004

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

lol to take out planes in FH, I just use the bazooka. Since they move so much faster than in regular BF, theyre very easy to kill with. I'm also very good at impact prediction.

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

15th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

the best plane killer on OMG for me is by far the panzer 4 H. its gun can reach high enough and it will kill in one shot.