Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

This may have already been talked about. But I emailed the staff of FH and no one ever got back to me. Are we going to ever see a Nighttime DDAY map? Kinda like Crete, small island for the planes to take off from, and then a huge land mass. Give the germans tons of AA, the vierling and the dual MG42's, etc. Make a small town to take (St. Mere-Eglise) and something to destroy, like a resupply bridge (take like 20 expacks or something). Once you take the town, you can start having an aerial spawn. I think this would be a kick ass map. Just imagine, flying over in a C47 with 7 or 8 guys in it, seeing tracers going everywhere and jumping out into the flash-lit-night. It would be really awesome I think. Let me get some feedback, thanks.

Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Why would the destroy a bridge since most of the objectives during D Day were to secure them?

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Capturable spawn points at each end of the bridge! Control the bunkers and ensure that the Axis don't retake them! :D

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

yea, thats sounds better...dont know what the hell I was thinking.

Valdez

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

23rd November 2003

0 Uploads

456 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

sounds good, I would play.... and I will reign death upon all those who apose me! *evil laughs* I will take 3 germans down as I paradrop down! mwhahahah! .... I mean... uh....... hmmm I tend to play axis, but until I feel the allies win more again, I play allied for challenges.

General Taskeen

FH Betatester

50 XP

24th November 2002

0 Uploads

659 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

OR my tracer fire will cut you down :).

[SYN] hydraSlav

SYNERGY Member

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

2,372 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

If they will make a night map, it should be like DC's Operation Bragg with the "NightFX", where it's actually dark (not like EoD's night maps where it's just a dark skybox and increased fog)

Swe_Flying_Frog

The Frogs Will Invade By Air

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

324 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

I suggested this map to before and i still want it to be in FH Hope the FH Guys will make this map

Splinter(nl)

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Sounds sweet.

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Sure.. but a lot of work needs to be done. Darker textures (setting the ambience darkness higher isn't working on everything like the ground) and new effects would be needed. For example, the yellow flashes of the vierlings shooting in the sky, and explosions and crossfire also need to be "lightened" up. If they could make that.. then that would be an awesome addition to FH, something that would make the mod more unique than it already is.