LeopardSeal

Back in the "Good old days"...

50 XP

20th December 2003

0 Uploads

334 Posts

0 Threads

#31 17 years ago

Pretty good, but I would still give them a Panzer III or two. No one ever got back to me as to whether they're in-game or what (Pz III's). Am I just an idiot, or have I walked by and/or torched a few and not known it? The Pz. III had very weak rear armour, one Bazooka shell would send it sky-high. I think having them there would be more realistic, and you only need one or two Anti-tanks on the Allied team that way.Let me know if the Panzer III is there because if it isn't I'll have found a new crusade... (We've gotta have the F and G variants)

Kingrudolf

Fan FH Mapper

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,345 Posts

0 Threads

#32 17 years ago

That's a pretty nice map, for a Paint created one, lol. Seems like the .jpg compression did some tricks for you (like bordering the road). Don't like the map layout though. Too big. People are way too much spread out that way. Only a few people wil be fighting at some area's, probably everyone wants to get a piece of the action in town. The drop zone wasn't that close to the beach was it? Seems a bit too close to my taste, and the AA's should be further back, they were often put on open fields behind the Atlantic wall.

Winther

FH Betatester

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

678 Posts

0 Threads

#33 17 years ago

The picture is gone :|

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#34 17 years ago

Kingrudolf - No, the DZ wasn't that close to the beach, but then again we cant make it that historically accurate because maps dont currently go that big. Yes, people do tend to be spread out a lot, I can see your reasoning on that, I'll do a quick remodel of it in a minute and post the .2 version. Mercutio - Good times last night in the SYN server, but anyways...No, I don't think there is currently a PzrIII in the game, but yes it would be a good addition. I think it may be on the website, but I can't check right now because im already late to work. If not, im sure its in the modelling stage, or at least better be.

Frederf

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

2nd March 2004

0 Uploads

2,156 Posts

0 Threads

#35 17 years ago

I'd like to let you all know that I'm currently working on such a map. I started before reading this and agree with most everything you guys said. I'll keep you apprised of how I'm doing.

Uncle_Sam

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#36 17 years ago
FrederfI'd like to let you all know that I'm currently working on such a map. I started before reading this and agree with most everything you guys said. I'll keep you apprised of how I'm doing.

YES! Thanks a lot man, and indeed, keep us up-to-date on it! F******* awesome man! :thumbsup: :bows:

humantycoon

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#37 17 years ago

thats what I was thinking, except theres no water just 2 big moliblie spawn points for the allies that you can keep on parachuting out of. Also the axis should get some aa guns that come with a spot light so when you aim on the plane you can see it.

Splinter(nl)

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#38 17 years ago

better no plane at all, i mean like typhoons or p-51's.

Uncle_Sam

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#39 17 years ago
better no plane at all, i mean like typhoons or p-51's.

Yea, none of that. In my proposed version it was 2 C-47's and the rest is inf. (for americans)

Lt. Valentine

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

1,679 Posts

0 Threads

#40 17 years ago

plz put a shot down c47 with antitank weapons on the ground