Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#51 17 years ago
noo look at DCs maps they are cool ..

YES! I love EoD's Night maps, they look like a real night to me. It's possible, but it's a lot of hard work to get night maps up and good.

IJustWantToRelax

Alfredo is very delicious

50 XP

4th October 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#52 17 years ago

Well, if there is a night para map [say 101st or 82nd], we certainly need a Pegasus Bridge one. I remember someone saying something here about not having the gliders landing, have them already down, as spawn points.

The ambient sounds for both maps would be spectacular. One would be loud, while the other would be still - eerie in fact - until the shit hits the fan.

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#53 17 years ago

Yep, ambient sounds on the 101st-82nd one would have to kick ass. Make a constant AA burst, make like 3 of them, so it sounds like there are a bunch going off constantly. WOuld be pretty killer.

obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#54 17 years ago

sorry for teh bump but this seems like the main d day thread. :lookaround:

101st and 82nd d day --------------------- Well the only way i can see this working is if you spawn in the air with planes flying over.It's in xww2 where planes not manned by any one fly over maybe this could bae added to this map for effect while the paratroopers drop from air spawn points like in market garden.The only problem is this renders aa guns useless but still throw a few in anyway.There would also be a need for a new skin or better still a new model for the american player.Anti tank class would be disabled for yanks and replaced with an officer.The map could be a medium sized one like cretes main land size if not a little smaller since it would be infantry action with the odd half track or jeep.

Pegasus bridge --------------- Well heres an easy one.Simply have a few glider wrecks dotted around the bridge where the brits spawn and then german cappable flags either side of the bridge.Add in a tiger, an 88 and some trenches to spice things up.This map could be no bigger than call of duties pegasus bridge.

29 Infantry

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#55 17 years ago

I think they should throw in like 10 C-47s for decois.

Mazku

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

14th April 2004

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#56 17 years ago

is it able to do Gliders hanging back C-47's?