Dee-Jaý

Always 1 point ahead of you

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I must admit I don´t like the regular 1-shot kills in FH. Especially the very Accurate rifles make it less fun. I think only head-shot should be 1-hit kills with any firearm. I think that balances out the atuomatic weapons better compared to the rifles, and supports a bit more team-play (you can actually call for a medic etc...). I know all weapons have been recoded for 0.6, and I hope you rethought the 1-hit kill.

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Here is the mod for you http://www.battlegroup42.com/

striderx2048

DiCE/EA: Ambiguously Gay Duo

50 XP

16th May 2002

0 Uploads

2,073 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

not in this mod chief

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

1 shot kills for torso+head, near death when hit in limbs, like it is now, is fine! It's realism, most people either die or need medical attention when hit by a bullet, whatever caliber. I believe this has been discussed before.

Dee-Jaý

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I don´t care about realism. Realism is just a pseudo word, that has no effect whatsoever in a game. Its all about playbility, and not realism !!! If I want realism I´ll join the army...

Big Lebowski

This is not nam

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,959 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I think you play the wrong mod then......FH= realism mod (try's to add more realism to bf1942) and dos a pretty good job

Witch Hunter General

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

19th May 2003

0 Uploads

350 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

vanilla BF = 2 shot kills with rifle vanilla BF = sucky infantry combat

having said that, the rifles and machineguns maybe should be a bit more difficult to use(scoring hits). but a shot to the torso should mean death, that's because we can't ever(I believe) simulate the sort of damage a hit by a full-power rifle bullet would do to you. you just can't function normally when you got your lungs punctured or guts smeared all over the place.

[FtN|FH] Mick

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

24th January 2004

0 Uploads

209 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
Dee-Jaý(you can actually call for a medic etc...).

Which map has medics on them :naughty: ? Cheers, Mick

Dee-Jaý

50 XP

17th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,694 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Some maps do have med-kits hidden on them :naughty: ! But your right, realisticly seen, noone ever playes them, and your seldomly going to be healed by them.

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
Dee-JaýI don´t care about realism. Realism is just a pseudo word, that has no effect whatsoever in a game. Its all about playbility, and not realism !!!

So, we should give the tanks a 3 hit armor again, just to balance this out again hmmmmm :uhm: ? Realism has HUGE effect on the game, strange you haven't noticed :rolleyes: