peckens

peck peck peck wooodddddd

50 XP

26th January 2004

0 Uploads

431 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

i have an idea not sure if u guys want to do this but if u got shot in the limbs or something how about u make it so u can actually bleed to death not really fast kind of like when u stand in a barbed wire just not have your heath drop so fast kind of make it slow, plus if u do that that will get rid of alot of base campers :clap:

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago
McGibs.50 rifle? .... not in ww2

As someone already mentioned... .50 Browning, which did feature a rifled barrel. Not And at 2800fps, I don't really see a .30-06 round being much less than lethal, either.

Tsuruchi Brian

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago
Dee-JaýOk, maybe 1-shot kills are ok for rifles. and stationary LMGs. But not with weapons like the BAR or Bren. They should be 2-shot kills, and the SMGs 3-shot kills...

the BAR used the same .30-06 ammo that the m1 garand, 1903 psringfield rifle, and .30cal browning machine gun uses. they should DEFINATELY do the same damage. Not too sure about the Bren, but I would assume it uses rifle ammo as well....otherwise it would be a sub machine gun. Also the reason tha the Nambu doesn't do as much damage is because the bullets are actually made out of california rolls. If you can manage to shoot a round eye in the mouth he will start puking because he's not used to the taste. Jut like george bush senior who was a WW2 pilot and also disliked sushi as evidenced by his puking in front of the japanese government when he was president.