McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#51 15 years ago

There is no pilot CLASS. its a kit, and theres like 3 of them at a time (or however many planes theyr are)

Crete does have pilot kits on it, but I have no idea why. Theyr compleatly useless. Just there for shits and giggles I guess.

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#52 15 years ago

And people circling above main spawn with planes hosing down their mg's on spawning soldiers, what is the matter with that? I hope a guy called BFG|Planlos reads this forum/thread cuz he's got it coming. It's the only thing he ever does. It's just a step worse than parking your Tank there because technically you are not basecamping, so you can rape without breaking the 'rules'. And besides, the guy in the tank will die of panzerschreck or expacks while the lamer in the plane is almost invulnerable to fresh spawning infantry. This happens to me a lot in Kharkov Winter, and there is no AA to shoot the bloody tards, and they end up with gold medals wich annoys me to the bone. Not that I care for those but Stuka circling tards shouldn't get anything except a serious smacking.

Sydog

Proper Rocking

50 XP

6th December 2003

0 Uploads

82 Posts

0 Threads

#53 15 years ago
'VioLAtoR[xL']And people circling above main spawn with planes hosing down their mg's on spawning soldiers, what is the matter with that? I hope a guy called BFG|Planlos reads this forum/thread cuz he's got it coming. It's the only thing he ever does. It's just a step worse than parking your Tank there because technically you are not basecamping, so you can rape without breaking the 'rules'. And besides, the guy in the tank will die of panzerschreck or expacks while the lamer in the plane is almost invulnerable to fresh spawning infantry. This happens to me a lot in Kharkov Winter, and there is no AA to shoot the bloody tards, and they end up with gold medals wich annoys me to the bone. Not that I care for those but Stuka circling tards shouldn't get anything except a serious smacking.

learn to use the coax machine guns on tanks and apc's to shoot down planes, when you get good they are much more effective at taking down planes then aa.

NoCoolOnesLeft

My Blood Is Olive Drab

50 XP

19th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,329 Posts

0 Threads

#54 15 years ago

lol I cant wait to see plane campers and n00bs bail out of their planes to panic and constantly press 9 on a 500ft drop only to go SPLAT!

they'll be like "WTF!! No F**KIN SHOOT!! DIS MOD IS DA SUX MAN!! IM L33T I NEED MEH SHOOT! WTF!!"

lol

dRaStiQ

Master and Commander

50 XP

26th October 2003

0 Uploads

580 Posts

0 Threads

#55 15 years ago

tee hee

*smiles*

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#56 15 years ago

1. Paratroops should have parachutes. I hope this is obvious to one and all. 2. Bomber crews should have parachutes, but they shouldn't be allowed to exit the plane until it's almost dead. Pity if this isn't feasible. 3. Fighter pilots should not only NOT have parachutes, but they shouldn't even be able to exit the plane while in flight, much less survive the descent...

PanzerAce

Some Guy...

50 XP

11th January 2004

0 Uploads

736 Posts

0 Threads

#57 15 years ago

1. We Already know this, they said they are going that 2. already mentioned, SDK thingy needed 3. Why the hell not?! you think that fighter pilots just accepted that they might get hit?? my god man, watch some footage of WWII pilots(that are not japanese) and tell me what the hell is on there back.

C38368

...burning angel wings to dust

50 XP

14th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,013 Posts

0 Threads

#58 15 years ago

1. Yes, thank you for grossly restating a grossly obvious statement. 2. Yes, hence 'pity if not feasible.' 3. Fine, I'll concede this. But it should only be possible on maps depicting battles after 1 January 1943, as we -are- talking about a realistic (and by extension, historically accurate game). Excuse my lack of clarity.