schnuple

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

35 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I hammered the tank onto the outskirts of the base camp, a lone engineer came and attacked me?!! Why didn't he run for his life? I fired shells that went off just feet away from him,yet still he kept coming, hopping inthe air , hopping sideways in the air, and sliding everyway, all this carrrying mines, explosives, and weapons. Eventually he blew up the tank. Was it god who was on their side? This is surely a game ! That bears little semblance to actual events in more ways than one. The jump function of movement needs to be taken out of this game. It's absurd what's happening out there.

el bandito

Captain of jelly

50 XP

28th October 2003

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I agree; most engineers have no compunctions about running straight at a tank, bunny-hopping in only to pull out a mine, whatever, and heave it onto a tank.

cat3

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th December 2003

0 Uploads

264 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

That's what you get for going out without infantry support. In real life you'd be lucky to even see a lone man running up to your tank.

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

You've got a main gun, a MG, coax gun and turret gun. Shoot the bunny hopping lunatics lol.

Sputty

Master of Kittens

50 XP

13th January 2004

0 Uploads

927 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

I don't see how you didn't kill him, but whatever, you could've driven away too

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

Jump doesn't need to be taken away, just needs to be put on a stamina effect like DoD.

Eglaerinion

Vault Dweller

50 XP

22nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Lol I use that tactic when I've run out of all other options let's just say engineers are a little crazy. I always play engie in vanilla almost never in FH, the MG en main guns are much stronger and 9 out of 10 times you lose.

Tsuruchi Brian

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

36 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Yeah it sounds to me like the lack of realism is coming from YOU! In real life a soldier would be able to shoot a guy running at his tank if he saw him. You are creating an unrealistic environment by managing to miss him.

Uncle_Sam

Pass me a Lucky Strike...

50 XP

23rd December 2003

0 Uploads

1,120 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
Yeah it sounds to me like the lack of realism is coming from YOU! In real life a soldier would be able to shoot a guy running at his tank if he saw him. You are creating an unrealistic environment by managing to miss him.

Ha, way to word it! :clap:

Mazz

BFE-WAW

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,245 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

ya use the coaxial, i can hit infantry with that from the russian base on Kursk when there on top of the hill. if your in a tank with no coaxial(M10) , get the hell away from that infantry or lead him with your shots.