McGibs

FHdev

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

4,064 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

you know why the coaxial mg isnt centered?

...because its not centered. Its off on one side of the barrel. If you cant kill an infantryman with that, then man, you must REALY suck.

Formerly Human

PsP Leutnant for WaW Axis

50 XP

22nd November 2003

0 Uploads

383 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago

If you were really good, you wouldn't use tanks. I never do, a rifle and expacks treats me fine. When someone trys to bunnyhop me, I just drop an expack and wait for the bugger to jump into it. Or I just lead them and shoot them. Nothing satisfies like seeing a body drop from mid-jump. P.S: Vanilla engies are very brave. If I had expacks that don't throw and don't even destroy tanks in one shot, I would shoot myself with my vanilla rifle. Then I would shoot myself again, because the damn thing would only take 3 bars.

jesusfetus

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago
'VioLAtoR[xL']Wow one extra function key...that will surely make up for all the miles of sandbag barriers we'll have to walk around.. geez

That function key could be used to straddle/climb over sandbags, fences, low window sills, etc...

VioLAtoR[xL]

Retteketet met je Bajonet

50 XP

29th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,075 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago
Formerly HumanIf you were really good, you wouldn't use tanks.

:tank: Hmmm, that's a pretty odd statement for a game in wich driving tanks is a big part, and I don't entirely agree either. Sure, a Tiger can make even the biggest tard the gold medal player, but I like them all, from Matilda I too StuG's through Panzer II's. It's not like it's easy too hide in them and other tanks are equal opponents, and infantry has a great advantage in urban areas.

axkgkadragon

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

16th November 2003

0 Uploads

798 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago
KillorLive...KAFUCKINGBOOM!

omg i tihnk im gonna beusing that word from now on

|2.SS|Ustuf. Klaus

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th February 2004

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#46 15 years ago

As realistic as you might want it, you can't get it totally realistic because people just don't value their lives on a computer game like BF. Things like covering fire don't work with BF because people don't keep their heads down like they're supposed to. Instead, they take their chance and shoot at ya. As much as I hate it too, there's nothing that can be done about it.