Artie Bucco

Guey>Tio(a)

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

3,682 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

After being killed time after time after by prone MG42 twadt on Orel i hate the German MG's now. I reccomend removing zoom and increasing the weapons reload time.

Wehrmacht Rulz

I post to get attention

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

66 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
Artie BuccoAfter being killed time after time after by prone MG42 twadt on Orel i hate the German MG's now. I reccomend removing zoom and increasing the weapons reload time.

its true thats hided MG lame hided campers are pissing off, they keep killing you in 1 hit and the mg proned aim so good, may be a little too much. for the reload time it could be a good idea to make it like 2-3 sec longer.

- The rifle really need to be slower, it reload totaly way too fast... think that in reallity the soldier had to search in his pocket the clip and remove the current one to put the new... and i bet he was doing this while running and in FH you run or whatever and the reload takes like 0.5-1 sec, and is as fast as when you shoot 1 time with the rifle (if u know what i mean)...

But a great idea could be to lower the zoom of some weapons like for the pistol or SMG and MG, I'm not sure these could zoom that far without having any zoom and also being able to zoom or aim as far as a rifle... :uhm:

$w33t$p()t

WHAT TEH FUXX!?

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

true whermact, rifle clip reload is a bit fast, the bolt jack isnt though.

no, mg34/42 reload clipin/out time needs to be increased if anything, for one, you could only reload on effeciently while prone, and also, it took a while to unsnap the belt holder, remove box, get another box , allign the cartridges up to fir in the chamber, insert first bullet, allign the rest of the belt vertically flat, then snap the belt hold back on. wasnt a speedy process my friend.

$w33t$p()t

WHAT TEH FUXX!?

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

43 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

oh ya and jack the hammer. :P

[UGB]Brewster

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

At the moment the current MG's are ruining the mod.

Spike1942

Work in progress

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

192 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

I think the problem is that the LMG's, including the portable MG42 for the Germans, are the default weapon of the Support Class. So every player can have one.

If the LMG's were spawn kits, like the sniper rifles, and the Support class had only a rifle by default, there would only be two or three of them available per side and the problem would not be so acute.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Spike1942I think the problem is that the LMG's, including the portable MG42 for the Germans, are the default weapon of the Support Class. So every player can have one.

If the LMG's were spawn kits, like the sniper rifles, and the Support class had only a rifle by default, there would only be two or three of them available per side and the problem would not be so acute.

And which weapon do you give the German assault class then?

Besides not only the reload time is too short, but also the MG42 overheats too fast. So it is not realistic in both ways.