Lt. Havoc

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

131 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

We'd like to donate our 4 theaters of war map pack to FH. Check out the maps here: http://www.bf1942files.com/file.info?ID=18768 There are plenty of screenshots. The map quality is equal to that of your premium maps which were included in .5b. Great terrain texturing, item placement, layout and authentic custom skins included.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago
Lt. HavocWe'd like to donate our 4 theaters of war map pack to FH. Check out the maps here: http://www.bf1942files.com/file.info?ID=18768 There are plenty of screenshots. The map quality is equal to that of your premium maps which were included in .5b. Great terrain texturing, item placement, layout and authentic custom skins included.

Thanks for the nice offer, but why don't you simply create a little conversion yourself? Use the FH kits in the init.con, and use the FH vehicles... We don't mind if you do that, actually we'd even support you in every possible way, but we simply don't have the time to do it ourselves.

Lt. Havoc

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

131 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
Major HartmannThanks for the nice offer, but why don't you simply create a little conversion yourself? Use the FH kits in the init.con, and use the FH vehicles... We don't mind if you do that, actually we'd even support you in every possible way, but we simply don't have the time to do it ourselves.

I didn't consider your workload but that's understandable. My primary reason for offering you the maps is so that they would be included in future releases rather than just independent custom maps. We all know independent custom maps don't get the best attention or coverage. Being packaged with a big successful mod would get that coverage. I'll work on a FH conversion and release it soon. If you guys then pick it up with all the work done then that would be great.

VoodooChile

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

i had been thinking of something like this. i think it would be cool for FH dev team to add stuff that they wont put in their own maps, but that people can make a map and put it in theres. mabe its 10 more mb but it would be supporting the community unlike DICE :)