Black Warship

www.forgottenhonor.com

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Ever since i played BF1942 i'm am irritated on the wrong ships at the wrong place, now finaly at the atlantic map, some ships are at the right place, like the POW, and the Tirpitz and Bismarck. And they are there, NICE WORK :d

But on Midway for instance, the POW stationed. First of all, the PRINCE OF WALES is a Britisch ship. End second it has never seen action there!

Ships that did saw action there where American ships, like the USS Iowa or the USS Massachusetts ((picture of USS Massachusetts showen here) wich actually fought the sistership of Yamato, so would be best to place there) massachusetts1.jpg

Now the Forgotten Hope GODLIKE MOD workers have already showen that naval warfare can truely be recreated, my suggestion is: can the USS Massachusetts be recreated and putted on te pacific maps?

Canadian Biatch

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Also DONT PUT THE PRINCE OF WHALE IN THE PACIFIC IF U DO make a map where the japaness have to sink it just like it append in 41.

ArcherMH

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

I have a feeling the PoW is in the Pacific still because they haven't gotten an American equivalent done (I don't think they'd leave those biplanes balancing on the edge). Same with the Atlantic, US destroyers (if I'm not mistaken), Seafires, and a Dauntless..let alone on a German carrier.

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago
ArcherMHI have a feeling the PoW is in the Pacific still because they haven't gotten an American equivalent done (I don't think they'd leave those biplanes balancing on the edge). Same with the Atlantic, US destroyers (if I'm not mistaken), Seafires, and a Dauntless..let alone on a German carrier.

Yeah, I'm willing to wager that's the problem. Remember guys, IT'S A BETA! More stuff will be added!

mondogenerator

Wolfgaming.net *****istrator

50 XP

24th September 2003

0 Uploads

568 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Lol, the Germans didn't have an Aircraft carrier in WW2.

Plata

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

27th September 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

:agreed

scion

I post to get attention

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

67 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

How about a re-done U-Boat :>

Black Warship

www.forgottenhonor.com

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

126 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago
okiNYeah, I'm willing to wager that's the problem. Remember guys, IT'S A BETA! More stuff will be added!

Yea i know its a beta version, and i know that this is the SUGGESTION forum, so SUGGESTIONS can be added to make a good add for some maybe next patch :)

.:[kFmS]:.Fragger

You've been just ├śwned by me

50 XP

12th August 2003

0 Uploads

162 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

Yes, that was no critic it was a constructive suggestion :p!