Skeletor24

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

What about the Panther G? Only saw Panther D on FH-HP... They have built more than 3000 pieces of Panther G in WWII, more than Panther D + Panther A... You also would need him for bastogne...

Did you thought of using two types of ammo in tanks? Armorpiercing Shells against Tanks und Highexplosives against Inf.? Or is this too complicated to realize?

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

major hartmann had a way for having 2 different types of shells for a tank, but like usual, bf can only go so far :(

Skeletor24

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

That`s sad... Had been fun to use HE against Inf...

And the Panther G? Anything about this tank?

Is there somewhere a list including the vehicles you can use in the version on friday?

Kämpfer

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,394 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Skeletor24That`s sad... Had been fun to use HE against Inf...

And the Panther G? Anything about this tank?

Is there somewhere a list including the vehicles you can use in the version on friday?

Panther G is not made and will not be in the first release, the Panther D might not even make it.

-SSLS- dEmOnSpAwN

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

16th September 2003

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
KämpferPanther G is not made and will not be in the first release, the Panther D might not even make it.

So no Panther no kingtiger no jagpanther no elephant no jagdtiger ............This is a planemod......to bad Im a Tanker :mad:

MkH^

FH tester

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,286 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

BG42 team has made a Flak36 with possibility to fire AA or AT shells.. not sure if thats possible with thanks tho.

Skeletor24

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th September 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
MkH^BG42 team has made a Flak36 with possibility to fire AA or AT shells.. not sure if thats possible with thanks tho.

Yeah right, i also played this really good mod. Perhaps the problem is, you cannot have two types of ammo and the turret-mg in one vehicle by having only two possibilities to fire (left and right mouse click).