hatchetman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

How many times have you gotten in a tank, driven away to a far off enemy flag, killed a bunch of infantry or whatever it was that stood in your way, only to be blown to bits by one shot from a panzerfaust by a guy who just spawned a second before the flag went neutral? Or have you noticed that on maps like Valirsk and other infantry maps 50% of the axis troops have panzerfausts 'cause they know they only need one shot? I'm growing tired of these scenarios over and over again. Don't get me wrong, I love the panzerfaust, but wouldn't it be nice if it were a kit that one had to pick up, like the sniper kits, so that:a) their number would be limited, and b) not every noob could spawn right into the game as a tank killing veteran. This is just a suggestion so don't flame me, but it would be so nice if it were made a little more fair for the allies. If this is out of the question, then please at least do something to balance the sides.

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Wait for the next version, less Panzerfaust100 there, and also harder to aim with.

the_move

Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei!

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago
Major HartmannWait for the next version, less Panzerfaust100 there, and also harder to aim with.

Will the Germans get the Panzerfaust 30 to replace the 100?

Major Hartmann

Major Disinformation

50 XP

27th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,347 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

yes

the_move

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago
Major Hartmannyes

I would suggest integrating the Panzerfaust 60 instead of the 30 on September 1944 maps. The panzerfaust 100 was in November 44. The 150 and 250 in 1945.

http://www.wwiirelics.com/weapons6.htm

30 metres is very low range.

[RIC] Starfires

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

1st October 2003

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago
hatchetmanHow many times have you gotten in a tank, driven away to a far off enemy flag, killed a bunch of infantry or whatever it was that stood in your way, only to be blown to bits by one shot from a panzerfaust by a guy who just spawned a second before the flag went neutral? Or have you noticed that on maps like Valirsk and other infantry maps 50% of the axis troops have panzerfausts 'cause they know they only need one shot? I'm growing tired of these scenarios over and over again. Don't get me wrong, I love the panzerfaust, but wouldn't it be nice if it were a kit that one had to pick up, like the sniper kits, so that:a) their number would be limited, and b) not every noob could spawn right into the game as a tank killing veteran. This is just a suggestion so don't flame me, but it would be so nice if it were made a little more fair for the allies. If this is out of the question, then please at least do something to balance the sides.

No offense bud, but if some tanker Rambos up to an enemy held position with no infantry to support him he deserves to get blown to bits by a PzFaust.

the_move

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

656 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago
'[RIC Starfires']No offense bud, but if some tanker Rambos up to an enemy held position with no infantry to support him he deserves to get blown to bits by a PzFaust.

Amen!

[UGB]Brewster

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

The infantry have been cut to ribbons by the nOObs with the MG34-42's :D

hatchetman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago
'[RIC Starfires']No offense bud, but if some tanker Rambos up to an enemy held position with no infantry to support him he deserves to get blown to bits by a PzFaust.

Do you think that the noobs on public servers would be smart enough to support their comrades in tanks? Rarely, but even then, it takes a shorter amount of time for an enemy to spawn and shoot a big fat tank with a panzerfaust than it takes your allied support to zero in on him and shoot him acurrately, especially when five anti-tank soldiers spawn at the last second! It's quite annoying.

I agree with all other suggestions made on this thread, and I hope the next version adjusts this issue somehow.

hatchetman

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th September 2003

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago
'[UGBBrewster']The infantry have been cut to ribbons by the nOObs with the MG34-42's :D

LOL Right on!