[RnL]Sarge

Resistance aNd Liberation

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Heres one of my first posts and i like to say i love the P-47. The fact that when you fire the plane shakes and in my opinion thats badass. My idea is simply this.... let all planes shake when you fire the machine guns. I mean i understand the P-47 was a huge beast in the sky but it makes dog fighting so much harder with the jolt as you fire the guns, not to mention i think it would make the whole entire air battles more realistic since you cant exactly promise to aim perfect 100% of the time. Just my opinion of course. Please do comment.

[RnL]Sarge

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

so i take either 1. Everyone doesnt care or hates this idea. 2. Too lazy to type in the thread. or 3. Its already been written somewhere. :p

[UGB]Brewster

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th September 2003

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

If it shakes like bitch in real life, it should shake in the mod

GuRu10

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

6th October 2003

0 Uploads

226 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Yes, every plane should shake considerably in FH.

ZR2man

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

29th September 2003

0 Uploads

113 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Not all planes should shake. A big ol b-25 with only 4 .50cal machine guns would not shake around that much. The p-47 has 8 .50 cals and they together produce tremendous recoil. I read somewhere that the plane loses like 50mph in speed after a 2 second burst.

[RnL]Sarge

50 XP

2nd October 2003

0 Uploads

46 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

I think all the planes should shake, maybe some more then others but the fact is, if you look at actual WW2 fighter footage. The whole plane shakes considerably not to mention when you look at the tracers, not all bullets are finding their mark which is how it is when flying the P-47 ingame. To me it would make flying in FH more realistic not to mention it would make -dog fighting more harder since your bullets would be able to hit their mark 100% of the time.