PLANES TO SLOW , FLAME THROWER, flame thrower tank ---------------lookie here------- -1 reply

Please wait...

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

You guys should make you planes a little bit faster with a little more round of a tracer , also a more of a roarwhen shooting the maching gun from a plane not sounding like a peashooter also you grease gun is a little big, . You should make a flame thrower tankit could work???? Medic you need on also what about a portible 30cal. the germans have there mg's ....Also you guys should make a huge level for planes most levels are to small,and a huge tank battle on plains with tall grass and flak88 , howitzer germen and allied tanks .

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Too much tall grass lags, I've tried it out myself... There is no need for a medic, medics are just unrealistic. Flamethrowers (if they can be done, looking good) should be added for pacific maps. Planes are ok. Greansgun is indeed too big.

Splinter(nl)

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

8th October 2003

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

A tank battle like operation citadelle from bg42 looks cool to me.

cavana60

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd September 2003

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I've gotten tall grass to work, but it was weird

At the edges I did the bushes, type of thing then slowly blended this into what could be considered a bumpy box that looked like it followed bumpy ground. It was a box that had an odd texture on top that looked like wheat (it was a wheat field) and stalkes on the sides and the whole thing moved back and forth in the wind, sorta like the palm trees. So what the player saw was the grass your used to on the edges that almost invisible melded into a box that looked alright.

Heads and shoulders and a bit of the tourso could be seen so that the camera would be above it. But when you kneeled down, you could see inside the box. and all around it. I wish I kept it, it was so long ago I must have deleted it.

If anyone could figure out how to stop seeing throught the interior or mabye just make the field shorter... I can explain it again if no one understands.

There also was a LOD with it as well, the texture just got lower quality, and the outside grass would disapear so when you're in a plane, you'd see the grassy box. with little black dots moving around in it(black dots= people).

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Flame tanks/throwers would be cool, but they're hard to make well. Plane physics are being revamped. The MG sound could be a bit more ballsy, though, and you should be able to hear the engines from farther away... a bomber shouldn't be able to fking sneak up on you. There are medics, as kits. There's a kit with a deployable 30 cal, but you can't pick it up again. Tall grass is teh lagz0r. Grease gun is huge, true. I think they're gonna make is smaller before they add it to more maps, though.

SilenT AssassiN

A South African Bohemian

50 XP

9th October 2003

0 Uploads

1,951 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Look Here And Reply