obliviousnation

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

28th September 2003

0 Uploads

2,424 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

I have seen the wide variety of maps there will e and vehicles,planes,ships etc and i see you have mad a new russian boat and the german battleship the tirpitz i was wondering if you would change the player models on these levels to navy uniforms instead of the ordinary soldier outfit with helmet.If you changed the sailors uniforms it would add to the authenticity :)

djquackquack

STFU n00b

50 XP

19th July 2003

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

yea they probably will, because there was another discussion like this somewhere and i think the navy(any army) has different flags and different player models

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

I hope so...

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Don't get your hopes up. They have shown nothing of skins and models...

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
D-fenceDon't get your hopes up. They have shown nothing of skins and models...

That doesn't prove anything. They don't have anything about finns up there either, but apparently they're going to be added (I heard they were, anyway. I asked, but didn't get an answer... I think I'll ask again soon).

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

I don't think you've seen the trailer, I think you should...

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']I don't think you've seen the trailer, I think you should...

I saw some trailer (As I mentioned in my first post) but there was nothing Finnish about it save the flag, the wooden boat and the scenery. The soldiers, vehicles and weapons looked pretty damn German to me. And there was also an acute lack of snow (It's called the winter war for a reason, y'know).

D-Fens

uwe bolltastic!

50 XP

2nd May 2003

0 Uploads

4,837 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

It's not the winter war, it's the continuation war. The finnish used mostly austrian/german ww1 helmets, the uniforms are finnish though...

okiN

Duke

50 XP

27th August 2003

0 Uploads

495 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
D-fenceIt's not the winter war, it's the continuation war. The finnish used mostly austrian/german ww1 helmets, the uniforms are finnish though...

Do you mean just that one map, or won't there be ANYTHING in the mod on the winter war? Because that one was, in my opinion, the more important one of the two, not to mention it being much more interesting to make a mod/game/thingy about, what with the snow and all. That's why I automatically assumed it was about the winter war, and therefore there ought to have been snow camouflage uniforms etc. And there's still the matter of weaons and vehicles, having a k98 instead of an ukko-pekka, an mp40 instead of a suomi-konepistooli and so on... it would definitely take a lot out of the atmosphere.

judge reinhold

BOY I SURE POST ALOT

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

2,112 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

wow, youre basing the entire finnish conflict in FH off one map? subbo has tremendous talent but he cannot put the entire war into 1 map. there will be more dont worry