kamikaze SGT Chaos

GF makes me horny

50 XP

28th June 2003

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

For the vast amout of Members who downloaded my mod, i would like to say thankyou. All those who have downloaded it know what its like and im sure are having fun playing it as i write this. For those who havent downloaded it, Let me explain a few changes in the game.. Firstly when you spawn you will notice a change already, why you ask? Just take a look around and see the improved, yet more deadlyier vehicles.. for example when playing on El Alamein.. you will certinly notice the changes to the b17... Featuring a AA cannon on its front, along with An artillery cannon, and 2 seats in between the engines, not to mention the share amout of bombs it carrys... 25 in total.. for each clip... and well lets say theres more than 5 mags... around 10 to be exact.. Say you didnt spawn under the b17 with its built in paraspawn.. you may have spawned in the base.. well... take a look around.. just watch out for the sherman driving past.. you may think to your self... wow.. hey i did to.. when i got it to work.. you can be 1 of 5 positions... the driver.. one of the two side gunners... mounting the 50cal machinegun... or control the rocket launcher on its roof... Maybe you missed the sherman. and all thats left is the APC.. which happens alot... just wait a few minutes.. a Willy will spawn infront of the m3a1... and its not just an ordinary willy either... its faster, and very deadly... featuring twin aa cannons and one of the B17's guns.. it can destroy anything that comes across its path... and i do mean anything... The AI love it to.. Hey... you see the mustangs on EL Alamein... Well jump in... and take a fly.. try out its missiles and extra machineguns...

Or maybe your on the german side... Well then.. i can say one thing... you will seriously kick some Brittish can.. Grab the tiger before anyone else does and use its rocket launchers to blow the enemy tanks to bits... Yes you heard right.. Its got the katyushas rockets on it.. Most tanks to... only ones that dont are the M10 and the PanzerIV,.. When the newer versions are done the non changed vehicles will be changed...

Or maybe you are playing Midway.. Welll i can say one thing... Nothing is the same for this map.. At least everything has been changed...Although you may not have noticed on some vehicles because its either ammo, or to do with its physics...

Fly and bomb the enemy positions with the B17 and paradrop your allies behind the enemy to give them a surprise.. Or fly the new SBD Missile Plane.. and blow up the Destroyers in a few passes... Drop 4 bombs with the SBD Bomber, or fly like a madman in the Zero.. What ever map you play... Im sure you will have Fun...

To get updates or download the latest version you can visit my website at http://freewebs.com/sargesworld/purechaos.htm