Taribo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#1 17 years ago

Okay I know what most of you are thinking, what the hell is all that rubish about.

Well it is a German automatic Anti-Tank gun. Those of you who play MoH may have seen the mod for this.

Well anyway the only reason why I am talking about this is because I hate being blow up by a weapon create in late 1944. Yes that is right the PanzerFaust 100.

I was hoping that the people at Forgotten Hope could create a new AT weapons for the Germans for maps before 1943 (I know it still wouldn't be accurate but hay I'm comprimising).

Hopefully I attached a picture to let everyone see what it looks like.

Also if you do decide to go ahead with it then it will work like a Tri-pod machine gun or Motar in DC however instead of crouching you should be able to lay down, so that you are less of a target.

Here are some of the Tech Stats for the gun.

Calibre 28mm Initial Velocity bullet metres/second 1400 Effective Range 500m Armour Penetration 66mm at 500m.

I think this should balance out the teams so that Allies amd Axis are on more equal footing when it comes to killing tanks.

AegenemmnoN Advanced Member

The cream of the crop

228,590 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

21,534 Posts

0 Threads

#2 17 years ago

how much does that cost?

Peo

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#3 17 years ago

They are working on the Panzerfaust 30 and i think a AT-rifle for the germans. They will also introduce the Russian AT rifles.